Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I want to dress up but not sure what to be either. My girlfriend is going to be Goofy's Handyman...with a Goofy work shirt, tool belt, hard hat ect.

I'm still thinking about my costume.:veryconfu

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I was looking on Ebay for MNSSHP anything...really t-shirts...and I came across a person selling tickets for Halloween Night for 300.00....I was like...Whooaaaaaaaaaa! Thank Mickey i'm going Oct 7th and already have my tickets.....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Hey new2wdw, we will be there on the 6th too, have had our tickets for months! YIPPEE!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

No kiddies this time , YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Sorry , I guess I'm just a little excited!:lookaroun

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I was looking on Ebay for MNSSHP anything...really t-shirts...and I came across a person selling tickets for Halloween Night for 300.00....I was like...Whooaaaaaaaaaa! Thank Mickey i'm going Oct 7th and already have my tickets.....:sohappy:

I wasn't aware halloween night had sold out yet (i'm fairly positive it hasn't) so i really hope no one buys those.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
mousebymarriage said:
Hey new2wdw, we will be there on the 6th too, have had our tickets for months! YIPPEE!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

No kiddies this time , YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Sorry , I guess I'm just a little excited!:lookaroun

I TOTALLY understand. My seven yr old isnt going with us for MNSSHP...it's my b-day weekend and I need a break.....Have fun!

Upvote 0

jeff_in_FL2003

My boyfriend and I are going on Oct 7! I'm so excited! It's his first trip to WDW (besides the one as a child that he barely remembers). Our first day down there will be the 7th which we'll spend in MK and then stick around for MNSSHP so we don't think we're gonna change into costumes. I was at all 13 MNSSHPs last year but I was working! I've never been to one as a guest. I know most people will in costume because I've seen it, but I just think we're gonna wear some villain tees or something like that. Halloween and Disney are my 2 favorite things in the world! I just don't think we'll have a good way of changing, plus he's afraid that it won't be as fun if we're trying to enjoy MK while always being conscious of our costumes. Who has done the party in costume? Is it a big hassle to try to do everything while in costume or do you think it would be more uncomfortable to be the odd man out in street clothes?

Pirate/Custodian Jeff °o°

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
jeff_in_FL2003 said:
My boyfriend and I are going on Oct 7! I'm so excited! It's his first trip to WDW (besides the one as a child that he barely remembers). Our first day down there will be the 7th which we'll spend in MK and then stick around for MNSSHP so we don't think we're gonna change into costumes. I was at all 13 MNSSHPs last year but I was working! I've never been to one as a guest. I know most people will in costume because I've seen it, but I just think we're gonna wear some villain tees or something like that. Halloween and Disney are my 2 favorite things in the world! I just don't think we'll have a good way of changing, plus he's afraid that it won't be as fun if we're trying to enjoy MK while always being conscious of our costumes. Who has done the party in costume? Is it a big hassle to try to do everything while in costume or do you think it would be more uncomfortable to be the odd man out in street clothes?

Pirate/Custodian Jeff °o°
Jeff...how awsome?! My girlfriend and I will be attending MNSSHP on October 7th and it's the day we arrive as well!!!!! We're Fla Res and visit WDW at least once a month but have never been to MNSSHP. We should meet up! We are way too excited!!!!! It's my birthday weekend! I saw that OLD NAVY had some cute Halloween T's.

Samantha
Mstinkherbell01

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
SheenaXena said:
Has anyone ever bought MNSSHP tickets on eBay? I've bid on some and was wondering if anyone has ever done it.

No, but i saw them on EBAY. Some of the prices were crazy..and I hope to goodness you don't but them...One seller purple something was the name was selling Halloween night tickets for over 200 bucks..Personal choice I know, but why not purchase them directly from DISNEY? At least if the tickets never arrive or are late in arriving you wouldnt have wasted money and time.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
SheenaXena said:
October 2. This will be my first time going to MNSSHP. I'm very excited. It sounds like it's going to be a blast! I can't wait.:D

Me too! I go to WDW all the time and have never been to MNSSHP....I can't tell you how happy I am. My girlfriend started packing already:lol: . Halloween, My B-day Month, and Disney...all wrapped up in one Magical week...I could scream right here at work. Oct 7th hurry hurry!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

I know! I thought about packing some of my stuff today too. I've been waiting on this trip for about a year. And now we're 18 days away. My whole family is sick of me talking about Disney. I don't care, I talk about it anyway. I haven't been in 6 years. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the classics, especially CoP. We just got our room stuff and luggage tags a couple of days ago, and the realization that we're really going set in. I've never actually stayed in Diney and I'm excited about that too.:)

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
SheenaXena said:
I know! I thought about packing some of my stuff today too. I've been waiting on this trip for about a year. And now we're 18 days away. My whole family is sick of me talking about Disney. I don't care, I talk about it anyway. I haven't been in 6 years. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the classics, especially CoP. We just got our room stuff and luggage tags a couple of days ago, and the realization that we're really going set in. I've never actually stayed in Diney and I'm excited about that too.:)

It helps to visit your local Disney stores/outlets... you might see some cute stuff to wear on your trip. Also posting on this site is always cool...that way if your family gets tired...they don't have to hear you....Youre friends and fellow posters on this board NEVER get tired of talking Disney with you.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom