Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

blackerbys17

Woohoo!!! The Fl. Res. discounts are out baby! I just changed our reservation from the French Quarter for $333 for 2 nights over to the Wilderness Lodge for $377 for the same 2 nights. Gotta love it! I am a huge fan of the disney monorail and ferry boats, just not the buses so this works out perfect for us! We can take the ferry right on over to MK for MNSSHP. DH is going to love that. Besides, I've never stayed at the Wilderness Lodge so I can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneynutt1225

What's the party like for people who don't wear costumes? I was thinking about going, but we kind of don't have the extra funds to spend on costumes and packing them could turn out to be a nightmare. I read in another thread about a parade - can anyone give me more info? Is the $30something per person worth it?

Upvote 0

trr313

I'm going October 7th, just received my tickets today. I cannot wait. I've been reading this board and just waiting for my time to return to the "World" so I'm excited it's almost here. We're having dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, I've read good things about it so I'm hoping for it to be a great dinner.

Upvote 0

trr313

disneynutt1225 said:
What's the party like for people who don't wear costumes? I was thinking about going, but we kind of don't have the extra funds to spend on costumes and packing them could turn out to be a nightmare. I read in another thread about a parade - can anyone give me more info? Is the $30something per person worth it?

I can tell you for me it was well worth the $35 bucks. The lines when we went were next to nothing so it made it really easy for us with small children. A lot of adults were dressed up and I thought they were cute. My kids dressed up in costume but we didn't. The parade is awesome in my opinion, it rolls through twice during the night.

Upvote 0

McArcDes

blackerbys17 said:
Hi everyone,

My tickets are ordered too. I remember I had the option of picking them up at Will Call or having them mailed, I opted for mailed so they should be here any day now. I'm going on Oct. 30th!

I will be Snow White, DH will be the Prince, my youngest son will be Dopey and my oldest son will be a dead pirate from POC.

88 days and counting! I'm a Halloween and Disney nut so it doesn't get any better than this!!!:sohappy:

Monica

We are actually going on Halloween the 31st. We had the same idea as you about the Snow White and Prince costumes...My GF actually looks more like Snow White than the ones you see at WDW! Have Fun!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

That's funny, that's why my family tells me too, that I look like Snow White. In fact, my grandmother always called me that as a child and even made me the most beautiful Snow White costume I've ever seen for Halloween when I was 7 years old. I guess it is mostly because I am rather pale and have black hair, though it's no longer short, it's down to almost my waist but I guess Snow White can have long hair too right?

Even funnier still, my "prince" (DH) is in fact my knight in shining armor. He's a police officer and he definately carries a lot of armor around, lol! To top it off, he even looks like the Prince from Snow White so I can't wait to see him in his prince costume. He hasn't been too coopertaive about the costume thing but I just caved in and gave him the OK to buy the Jet Ski he's been wanting so something tells me he'll wear just about anything now!:lol:

I'm quite excited, I LOVE Halloween and Disney so when you put the 2 of them together it makes for the perfect vacation. We're going on the 30th and on the 31st we plan to take the kids trick-or-treating at Downtown Disney and Celebration.

Can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Anyone Going Oct 7th?

Keep the Dates coming Ohana!

October 7th here I come...I was thinking i'd have a special "treat" for thoes who find me on Oct 7th at MNSSHP and wish me a happy b-day. Hopefully it won't be too many takers:lol: .

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

DH, DD, 7, and I will be at MNSSHP on 10/2. DD has her pick of her 3 Princess costumes- Tink, Aurora, or Snow White. DH will go as a Suburban Dad:) , and I will wear a Halloween T from Target or somewhere else. We have an ADR at Tony's for 6:00- we are very excited!! This will be our first MNSSHP!!

Upvote 0

ballardkringle

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Our family is going to DisneyWorld on October 29 - November 4th. We'll be attending the party on October 31st. We went the middle of October 2 years ago and we had so much fun we said if we ever came back it would be on Halloween night. I'm going as Donald Duck and my wife will be Daisy Duck. My daughter will be Tink and my son will be Darth Maul. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

I'm seriously thinking about buying tickets for October 2nd. This sounds like a whole lotta fun!!! Quick question: What are the crowds like in the beginning?

Upvote 0

marko

my wife and i are going to the sept 30 party, and are talking about getting tickets for the oct 2 nd party. we fly in from pittsburgh that day and already have dinner reservations set up so we will be in the park before it starts, this will be the 3rd year we have attended. :p does anyone know if the fortune tellers will be there???? :veryconfu

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
marko said:
my wife and i are going to the sept 30 party, and are talking about getting tickets for the oct 2 nd party. we fly in from pittsburgh that day and already have dinner reservations set up so we will be in the park before it starts, this will be the 3rd year we have attended. :p does anyone know if the fortune tellers will be there???? :veryconfu

I asked when purchasing the tickets and the CM advised that YES, the fortune tellers will be there!:wave:

Upvote 0

disneyboy02

does anyone know if they have limitations on the costumes you can wear. (full helmets, toy weapons, etc.) we are going for the first time this year but we're not sure on costumes yet for the family..

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
disneyboy02 said:
does anyone know if they have limitations on the costumes you can wear. (full helmets, toy weapons, etc.) we are going for the first time this year but we're not sure on costumes yet for the family..

Hi there!
Be creative with your costume, but be sure that it won't restrict your ability to enjoy the party safely. ***Taken from http:www.disneyworld.com***

***Taken from Allearsnet.com***
Halloween costumes should NOT:
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Obstruct the guest's view or interfere with their ability to board/unload from attractions and/or the Walt Disney World Resort transportation system (including monorails, ferry boats and motor coaches).[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Drag on the ground.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contain sharp or pointed objects or material that may accidentally strike another guest.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be offensive to other guests.[/font]
  • [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have a not so scary time at the World!
[/font]

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I'm so excited I can't stand it!:cry: As many times as I go to WDW...I've NEVER been to MNSSHP. What can we do to pass the time. August down September to go! I'm wishing on a star that the time passes quickly:dazzle: .

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom