Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

diddy_mouse

We're not sure which day we want to go, we'll be there Oct 9th-17th. I had thought about a possible costume but I think we'll just wear the bride and groom Mickey ears and go as newlyweds :D

Upvote 0

swhite

diddy_mouse said:
We're not sure which day we want to go, we'll be there Oct 9th-17th. I had thought about a possible costume but I think we'll just wear the bride and groom Mickey ears and go as newlyweds :D
That's exactly what we plan to do except we will probably be in costume from the minute we walk on the plane :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats to you and your H2B

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
swhite said:
That's exactly what we plan to do except we will probably be in costume from the minute we walk on the plane :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats to you and your H2B

I love the way you think !!!! We live in Florida and will DEF. be in costume on the 192 mile drive to WDW!

:lol:

Upvote 0

dizneykev

Laura22 said:
We'll be there Sept 30th as well. We should hang out, as my son will be Peter Pan, my daughter will be Tink, and my friend's kids will be Wendy, John, and Michael.

I am just curious how you are pulling off Captain Hook in the heat? We wanted to have one of the adults be Hook but couldn't think of a way to do it with shorts and t-shirts!

My son wore the huge Stitch costume last year, so I doubt it will be a problem. He has a very light weight white shirt and we may cut off the legs of the pants to make them more "short-like". He certainly won't complain, especially if he thinks he is the boss over us in his costume. Maybe we will meet up at the event. It would be fun to meet a fellow WDWMagician while we are there. Keep in touch and we will try to work it out.

Dizneykev

Upvote 0
My group is going on September 30th as well. We will be 3 adults in as yet to be determined costumes, but we'll be on the look out for all of you Peter Pan characters! :wave:

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Oct. 30th for me!

Hi everyone,

My tickets are ordered too. I remember I had the option of picking them up at Will Call or having them mailed, I opted for mailed so they should be here any day now. I'm going on Oct. 30th!

I will be Snow White, DH will be the Prince, my youngest son will be Dopey and my oldest son will be a dead pirate from POC.

88 days and counting! I'm a Halloween and Disney nut so it doesn't get any better than this!!!:sohappy:

Monica

Upvote 0

DisneyMan

GoCubs said:
I'm going October 20th. All I have though is a confirmation #. Where will I be able to pick up my tickets? At the MK on the day of?

My family and myself will be there as well on the 20th :) Can't wait! If its anything like last year it should be blast!

Upvote 0

NCState

We (myself & husband) will be attending Sept 30th, I have received my tickets in the mail. This will be our first time attending, we can't wait!

Upvote 0

mayrag

Will definitely go!!!!

:) My husband, my 6 year old girl and myself will definitely go on October 31st....Obviously. Still don't know what we're gonna wear. My daughter is considering going as Belle, but she is still not 100% sure. Any ideas for us...

Upvote 0

octoberbarry

We're going on October 11, a Grand Gathering of 8, as a bunch of characters from 'Snow White'. My wife, a PhD, will be Doc, my mother-in-law will be the wicked witch :rolleyes: and me?...I'm going to be the mirror ;) You'll know me because I'll be the guy walking around wearing nothing but a picture frame :eek: :lol:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
octoberbarry said:
We're going on October 11, a Grand Gathering of 8, as a bunch of characters from 'Snow White'. My wife, a PhD, will be Doc, my mother-in-law will be the wicked witch :rolleyes: and me?...I'm going to be the mirror ;) You'll know me because I'll be the guy walking around wearing nothing but a picture frame :eek: :lol:

How Cute!!!!!??

Upvote 0

coltow

GoCubs said:
I'm going October 20th. All I have though is a confirmation #. Where will I be able to pick up my tickets? At the MK on the day of?

Hubby, 22 month old son and best friend will be there on the 20th too. We already have tickets in hand. You should call them if you want them mailed to you. Not sure what we'll be dressed as thinking about something simple as matching halloween t-shirts with MICKEY ears.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
blackerbys17 said:
Just got my tickets in hand today! MNSSHP here I come! :sohappy:

VERY EXCITING! Hey, you live in Miami(I'm in south fla too) how long did it take them to get there?! I'm axiously waiting for ours to come.:hammer:

Upvote 0

DisneyBride94

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hi Friends,
Thoes who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th!

I think we are going the same night... we got our tickets ages ago.

Upvote 0

DisneyBride94

Laura22 said:
We'll be there Sept 30th as well. We should hang out, as my son will be Peter Pan, my daughter will be Tink, and my friend's kids will be Wendy, John, and Michael.

My daughter is goin to be Tink too. :) Maybe I should dress my son as Peter Pan. :) Maybe I'll dress the baby as a crocodile with a clock. :)

I like goign to MNSSHP... because they can dress in warm weather costumes you can't wear up here in the cold! For Halloween up here they are going to be Madeline and a Power Ranger. :) The baby is going to be a Little Lamb (I should dress up as Bo Peep)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom