Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

madge

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I agree...I'm going nuts!!!:zipit:

I'll be on property at the All Star Music Resort! It's my birthday weekend!:sohappy:

6+ weeks to go here!

We originally planned an offsite stay, then I got the e-mail about the free dining package, so now we're onsite :)

still can't decide between October 6 or 7 for the party :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Thessair

Well, I’m blowing everything on this year’s trip. Going down on the 20th of October and coming back the 2nd of November. Plans are, at the moment, to stay at the Caribbean. I’m waiting for the Florida rates for the rest of October to hit before I finalize the resort. I’ll be at the Halloween party on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th, 28th, 30th, and 31st. Of course, I’ve saved for the last eighteen months to do it and I’ll be paying the credit card bills for years to come. But, I suppose in the end it’ll be worth it.

:D

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
madge said:
6+ weeks to go here!

We originally planned an offsite stay, then I got the e-mail about the free dining package, so now we're onsite :)

still can't decide between October 6 or 7 for the party :rolleyes:

Madge, go on the 7th...let's trick or treat together!!!!!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Thessair said:
Well, I’m blowing everything on this year’s trip. Going down on the 20th of October and coming back the 2nd of November. Plans are, at the moment, to stay at the Caribbean. I’m waiting for the Florida rates for the rest of October to hit before I finalize the resort. I’ll be at the Halloween party on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th, 28th, 30th, and 31st. Of course, I’ve saved for the last eighteen months to do it and I’ll be paying the credit card bills for years to come. But, I suppose in the end it’ll be worth it.

:D

I've been literally checking daily for the Oct fla res/ap discounts...nothing yet as of this morning:cry: . I'll keep checkin' ! I would book the room if I were you sweetie(the dates are filling up fast)...they can always adjust the rate when they come out.

Upvote 0

Thessair

I appreciate the advice! I think I will call this afternoon and work out my reservations. I don't want to be stuck staying off-site or having to bump up to a deluxe (I don't have -that- much credit.) Thanks so much!

:)

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Thessair said:
I appreciate the advice! I think I will call this afternoon and work out my reservations. I don't want to be stuck staying off-site or having to bump up to a deluxe (I don't have -that- much credit.) Thanks so much!

:)

Youre very welcome! Call right away though! Worst case scenario...they can hold the room w/o credit card guarantee for 2 weeks and then youre required to pay one nights stay plus taxes. If the rates come out before the 2 weeks...great...they can switch it and you can pay your one nights stay.

Oh' and have a MAGICAL DAY!:)

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

Hubby and I are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 6th. No Kiddies this trip (they came in feb.) I can't wait. Hey are any other adults dressing up ? If so as what?:wave:
We are staying at All-Star movies, we want to stay at Poly. but just can't swing it. Stayed at All-Star in Feb 2005 and probably again in Feb2006.
Maybe we visit WDW too much(as if there is such a thing) thats why we cant afford poly!:hammer:

Upvote 0

madge

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I've been literally checking daily for the Oct fla res/ap discounts...nothing yet as of this morning:cry: . I'll keep checkin' ! I would book the room if I were you sweetie(the dates are filling up fast)...they can always adjust the rate when they come out.

that SWA fare sale helped me make up my mind, LOL....we're going on 10/2 :)

Upvote 0

teacarissa

We are going on October 11, My 3 year old is going to be Ariel, because she thinks shes a mermaid, and My 1 year old is going to be tink. I normaly dress up anyway but I wasn't going to because I would have to take it on the airplane with all my lugguage. Do a lot of people dress up meaning adults. I am so excited. Can anyone give any details of previous trips?

Upvote 0

islandbeachnut

My hubby and I are going on October 21st!! No kiddies with us either, they were there for 10 days in Feb and will be going back for another 10 days next Feb - so NO guilt here!!:)

Upvote 0

Laura

I'm having an issue...my son absolutely loves the Peter Pan costume we made him and he wants to wear it all the time. But my daughter has decided that she has a severe phobia of the tinkerbell costume I bought her!! She won't put it on, when I forced her to put it on she screamed until I took it off. UGH! I'm not quite sure what to do about that.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Hey Guys and Dolls....
Florida Residents... the Rates have been announced for AFTER October 7th. I know most of us were waiting on these rates because of MNSSHP. Just wanted to let my forum OHANA know!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom