Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

DisneyBride94

diddy_mouse said:
We're not sure which day we want to go, we'll be there Oct 9th-17th. I had thought about a possible costume but I think we'll just wear the bride and groom Mickey ears and go as newlyweds :D

Go as ZOMBIE NEWLYWEDS. :) Maybe we'll go as OLDYWEDS. :) We are going to celebrate our 11th anniversary (as you see in the siggie)

Upvote 0

madge

We'll be there on Oct 6 OR 7, I can't decide which will be the better night...crowd-wise:veryconfu

My youngest will be Tinkerbell, but the rest of us will be wearing Halloween t-shirts

Upvote 0
Oct 6th YEAH! CANT WAIT my wife and 9 year old daughter are dressing as snow white and i will either be batman or maybe a prince if i cvan find a decent enough prince costume

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
madge said:
We'll be there on Oct 6 OR 7, I can't decide which will be the better night...crowd-wise:veryconfu

My youngest will be Tinkerbell, but the rest of us will be wearing Halloween t-shirts

I hear that Friday MNSSHP's have more of an attendance...Any VETS able to confirm this?

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
VERY EXCITING! Hey, you live in Miami(I'm in south fla too) how long did it take them to get there?! I'm axiously waiting for ours to come.:hammer:

Hey Ms. Tinkerbell! I ordered them last Thursday and I got them today so it took 4 business days to get here. When did you order yours?

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
blackerbys17 said:
Hey Ms. Tinkerbell! I ordered them last Thursday and I got them today so it took 4 business days to get here. When did you order yours?

Thanks for responding sweetie!...I'm so darn impatient and anxious. I just ordered them 2 days ago....:p . I know...I know....!:eek:

Upvote 0

madge

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I hear that Friday MNSSHP's have more of an attendance...Any VETS able to confirm this?

we have been 3 times, twice on Friday, and once on Sunday. I'm sure it was sold out 2 of those 3 times...both on Friday. I can't remember about the Sunday. Honestly, I don't think the crowds were that different, although last year the crowds didn't thin out like they had in previous years. In the end, I'm probably stressing myself out over nothing, LOL

Upvote 0

brich

So far, no one else going on the 23rd....Hmmmm :veryconfu
Maybe we'll be the only ones there :sohappy: :lookaroun
Then again....

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

OK, I think we all need to find a way to pass the time until MNSSHP or we'll go nuts! :hammer:

So, where is everyone staying? What resort? On or off property?

I'm actually staing at the Cypress Palms resort in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with a jacuzzi! Only 6 miles away from the actual MK, not the main gate, and only $100 a night?

I know, I know, but what about staying in Disney and all that Disney Magic? Well, the Disney Magic was going to cost me $333 with tax :eek: for a 2 night stay at Port Orleans in a standard room (which are very nice but still standard). My stay in the condo is $226 with tax and we got 2 seperate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms versus just 1, a kitchen, a washer & dryer (very important with kids) a nice furnished balcony, AND a jacuzzi in the master bedroom! :D

Unfortunately, last time we went we stayed in the Gaylord Palms in a suite with a seperate master bedroom and we loved it so much that both DH and I agree we don't think we could ever go back to a regular room, we would have to stay in a DVC resort for it to be comparable to us. :(

Well, we inquired with some of our Ebay people (you guys will soon come to know me as the Ebay queen :king: ) and the cheapest 1 bedroom villa we could find at a DVC resort, Old Key West, was $500 with tax (trust me, AWESOME bargain) so it really came down to did we want to spend $137 MORE a night to be in Disney when we always take our car to the parks anyways and didn't plan on coming back to the hotel anyways because we are only going for MNSSHP and trick-or-treating at DD the next day? My cheapness won :eek: and hence, the Cypress Palms.

But before you guys yell at me for not staying at Disney let me say that next time we go and plan to be at the parks an actual full day, I have every intention of trying to book in a DVC villa, if I can afford it and my cheapness will let me. :)

OK, I know that was long but I'm trying to pass the time here. I guess I'll go play in Disney's VMK.

So, what about everyone else???

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
blackerbys17 said:
OK, I think we all need to find a way to pass the time until MNSSHP or we'll go nuts! :hammer:

So, where is everyone staying? What resort? On or off property?

I agree...I'm going nuts!!!:zipit:

I'll be on property at the All Star Music Resort! It's my birthday weekend!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

swhite

We will be honeymoonig at PO Riverside just as my sig. says :lol: :lol:
I can't wait I am going crazy haven't be back to my home since Dec.2003
that year we did the Christmas party and the candle light processional this will be our first Halloween party 85 days is too long :hammer:

Upvote 0

ChefTigger

Going Oct 25th, just got my tickets this morning, I was so excited I think the DHL guy must have tought it was money or something... can't wait to be there!!!

Upvote 0

Plutofan

We'll be there on Oct. 27th w/ LTT ressies at 6:05 pm. It'll be the girls' first time. (went for my honeymoon last year) I can't wait :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom