Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

UpAllNight

I drool over the prospect of Universal creating a fully fledged Avengers ride, I just wonder what system they'd go for. Maybe a similar but adapted version of Gringotts...Kuka Arm?

Please theme park gods, let this one happen and let the Tower of Terror idea die a death.

Mike S

I can't see that if this moves forward it won't impact both Flordia and California versions.

If one of the main reasons to change was to avoid the licensing fee it would not make sense. At least now you are paying to license 2 rides and splitting costs between TDO and TDA. If DHS was left alone Orlando would have to foot the bill completely.

Although this reason always seemed to be the secondary or tirtiary impetus to shoehorning Marvel on the cheap
What I'm surprised with is that this decision has no bearing on the Paris version which also uses Twilight Zone. Why do they get to keep it huh? :(

Mike S

Because they'd have a new E ride on steroids to promote. Unless Pets jumps the queue at the other end of the Land.
image.jpeg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It's the reverse. Paris's is finally getting better, but they set the standard for how low things can go.

If you think WDW is rock bottom you'd be surprised how far things still have to go!

Well so far we have not had ride vehicles falling off tracks and killing people like they did in DL under Paul Pressler, But Chappie's new he needs time to really degrade the maintenance to the point where maintenance is duct tape, WD-40 chewing gum and bailing wire.

UpAllNight

I think the contrast to the gorgeous main park next door doesn't help at all but ride wise it currently arguably has a better lineup than DHS.

Regarding Avengers, can anyone in the know say if this is just an idea at the moment, or if it is in active development?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom