March 2011 Roll Call

disneyworld07

Super Special March Surprise!

Woo hoo!! We surprised our family friends (mum, dad & two daughters aged 5 & 9) with their first ever trip (as a family) to Disney World!!!! They will be there March 12th to March 20th!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneySky

My mom, my 2 year old and I will be staying at POP March 5th-9th. So pumped!!!! :sohappy: It is an early Birthday celebration for my little girl! Her birthday is that next week, but we are taking her before the birthday so she is still free! She will be sporting that birthday pin, because we will be celebrating the whole time we are there! We are having to leave my husband at home though, TAX SEASON. He has to work. :( But he is not as big of a Disney World Freak like I am, so he is OK with it!

Hope everyone has a magical trip!

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I dunno, I'll take the crowds over the foot of snow still sitting on my lawn!

Think positively--it just means "crowded for this time of year", so it won't likely be a total crush. :wave:

I have never been to the world outside of End of May through August... so my idea of crowded may be different

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We are now 24 days away!!!! I feel like I am counting down to the holidays all over again, but this being a mom and dad trip only, with no lil one, I can't wait!!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Heading down March 16 to Cariibean Beach. Chaperoning the Sr. Trip and I cannot wait!! Great group of kids going many who have never ever gone before.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

22 days and counting for us until we check in to our home away from home (Pop Century) for 10 days! Can't wait!!!!:sohappy:

On a side note here (only reason I am including it is because this thread is for people who will be in WDW in March)....we are bringing a small fridge down with us for our room, but don't really want to bring it home with us. My wife found it at a garage sale a couple of years ago for $5 and we thought, why not! I don't know if this is frowned upon on here or not (if it is, I will edit this part out if need be), but if anyone would like to grab it from us before we leave, it is yours for the taking (FREE). We check out on the 22nd of March from Pop, so anyone willing to meet me at Pop that morning can have it. Can post a pic or PM you if interested. :wave:

Upvote 0

yankspy

I am really excited to finally stay in a cabin at Fort Wilderness for this trip. (13th-16th). It will also be great that my Son will be two on the 14th. We have a full day at MK planned for him.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tiiink

Can somebody Help!!!

Our holiday plan has been done and dusted for a few weeks now! Im travelling 25th Feb for 2 weeks!!!

I have been told by different people that crowds will be minimal in comparison to Summer Hols Christmas ect!

However on looking online i noticed its the Princess Half Marathon the weekend i arrive!!! Is this going to make the WDW Parks Busy?? Should i rearrange my plan to accomadate for the Princesses ie Perhaps go Universal or SeaWorld??

Upvote 0

Yanks07

3/3-3/7 for 4th annual Dad/son espn weekend trip! Airfare- $800, park tickets=$900 Room @ Boardwalk $1600 seeing Mariano, Bernie and Joba..Pricless :D

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
3/3-3/7 for 4th annual Dad/son espn weekend trip! Airfare- $800, park tickets=$900 Room @ Boardwalk $1600 seeing Mariano, Bernie and Joba..Pricless :D

Neat! I arrive for my mom/daughter trip the day you leave. You should have stayed an extra day or two--the Yanks play the Braves at Wide World of Sports on the 8th! Needless to say, mom and I have tickets to the game. :D

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Neat! I arrive for my mom/daughter trip the day you leave. You should have stayed an extra day or two--the Yanks play the Braves at Wide World of Sports on the 8th! Needless to say, mom and I have tickets to the game. :D
I wish I checked ahead of time I would have stayed for sure!! How cool that your doing a Mom/Daughter trip!! Have fun, I'll wave to you while I'm in air :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom