March 2011 Roll Call

Mikester71

Looks like several of us will be heading there shortly. Hope everyone is looking forward to the trip. I know with 22 days I am getting rather anxious!

You and me both! :brick:Been counting it down since 722 days to go, so these last 21 better just FLY by!!!! :sohappy:

Oh yeah....have fun everyone!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

March 4, POFQ! Just saw MK open for EMH till 3 a.m. on Sunday. Looks like lots of people coming in on that weekend. No worries, flowers and sun after a tough Chicago winter.

Upvote 0

skimbob

I am going March 1-5 Wilderness Lodge. I hope the weather holds out so I can get there and back from California. I am so ready. Have fun everyone!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

11 Days!!!

We can barely stand it!!!

We will start "pre-packing" this week... I'm taking the day off (Friday) when we leave... thinking about getting a massage in the morning.. packing up the Van.. and away we go to our happy place!!!

Yaaaa hoooo!!!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

You and me both! :brick:Been counting it down since 722 days to go, so these last 21 better just FLY by!!!! :sohappy:

Oh yeah....have fun everyone!!!:wave:

Wow. You are dif. due for a vacation down to the world. I know your wishing everyone to have a great time, but after the long wait, I hope you have a fantastic time. See you down there!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

michelle_sydney

Heading down the 12 and will arrive at Boardwalk Inn on the 13! Staying until the 18th. It can't come soon enough!

Only 19 days. So much to get through though!!! I have open house at school 2 days before I leave. I hope the time flies by!!!

Can't wait for all the topiaries at Epcot :) I'll be the one taking all the ridiculous pictures with my sister :wave:

Upvote 0

Coach81

Heading down the 12 and will arrive at Boardwalk Inn on the 13! Staying until the 18th. It can't come soon enough!

Only 19 days. So much to get through though!!! I have open house at school 2 days before I leave. I hope the time flies by!!!

Can't wait for all the topiaries at Epcot :) I'll be the one taking all the ridiculous pictures with my sister :wave:

I have already told the family.. this will be a "phototastic" trip.. daddy is going to be playing with his new DSLR camera.. and I will be taking A LOT of pictures!!!!

Tomorrow we will be in the single digits :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I have already told the family.. this will be a "phototastic" trip.. daddy is going to be playing with his new DSLR camera.. and I will be taking A LOT of pictures!!!!

Tomorrow we will be in the single digits :sohappy:

I am dying! 12 days... who hoooooo!

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
After getting another six inches of snow yesterday, I am MORE than ready to get away to WDW! Two weeks to go! :sohappy:

Although I'm starting to wonder if I have to worry that weather delaying our flight... :eek: :lookaroun

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

After getting another six inches of snow yesterday, I am MORE than ready to get away to WDW! Two weeks to go! :sohappy:

Although I'm starting to wonder if I have to worry that weather delaying our flight... :eek: :lookaroun

Oh dear lets hope not! Two weeks. Just remind yourself this on a daily basis.

Upvote 0

Coach81

Speaking of weather- I hope accuweather proves to be wrong- so far they have it raining everyday we are there :(

But it's ok... 'cause today I get to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY :sohappy:

In just 9 days we will be on our way!!!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

DisneySky

I can't believe we have hit the 10 day mark!!! SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!!!

I am at this moment make her some tutu skirts to go with her Minnie and Toy Story outfits I have made her... haha! I know, I am a dork. I like send her there in the full Disney mode!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Speaking of weather- I hope accuweather proves to be wrong- so far they have it raining everyday we are there :(

But it's ok... 'cause today I get to do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY :sohappy:

In just 9 days we will be on our way!!!! :ROFLOL:

we're at the 12 day mark... freaking weather better get warm and dry! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
I cannot believe MK's operating hours. Why in the world would March be that crowded?

I think it will be busy... but busy for the "time of year" not compared to the crowds seen in the summer months. I have always been to Disney between June and August and I mean nothing (besides xmas and thanksgiving) can match those crowds, it actually sucks.

Well, I'll be there 3/6 though the 11 so I am HOPING we'll be just missing spring break by a week

Upvote 0

hoke2007

I think it will be busy... but busy for the "time of year" not compared to the crowds seen in the summer months. I have always been to Disney between June and August and I mean nothing (besides xmas and thanksgiving) can match those crowds, it actually sucks.

Well, I'll be there 3/6 though the 11 so I am HOPING we'll be just missing spring break by a week

It darn well better not be as crowded as it is in the summer! It's March for crying out loud!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I cannot believe MK's operating hours. Why in the world would March be that crowded?

Spring Break crowds, in my case, Canadian Spring Break. We are heading down for our Spring Break up here on the 12th of March and the parks WILL be absolutely packed, this much I am sure of. We don't mind the crowds one bit and manage to have a great vacation regardless each time. And one good thing I learned from past Spring Break trips is that the parks (more specifically, Magic Kingdom) tend to stay open later than advertised and certain parades, fireworks and shows even have extra showings (again not advertised until the day of). :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom