Male Cast Member Costumes

Cesar R M

That's the way! Shoot the messenger!!

Whether one can agree with another's viewpoint or not, shouldn't the better response be to debunk what you dislike about the statement? Personally, I may or may not agree with that person said, but there IS some validity to the statement. Would love to hear someone actually say "you're wrong" and then back it up with proof.
History is plenty of proof.
Old people have been throwing the old outrage and claiming "the good ol' days" were better.
But it was better exclusively FOR THEM.

Prince-1

I haven't seen it at Disney, but like everyone else I have left my own home and seen it in my community. We are a really messed up society with very messed up people. The children of today are going to be messed up beyond all repair (or at least a lot of them will be) because we don't have strong father figures leading the way anymore. Kids get more confusing and complex messages than ever before. It will be worse before it gets better. At least in the western world.

I do like how your post can be so funny and so sad at the same time.

Smooth

Since it is being discussed

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
law and order crazy shit GIF

Ayla

If a man wants to be head of household and have me cook and clean at home, don’t let a single complaint leave your mouth when I ask for/deman at least $500+ per week for my personal and essential needs.
It's a nice gig, if you can get it. :cool: (I'm actually a retired SAHM, but since we're empty nesters, I now refer to myself as a trophy wife.)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
If a man wants to be head of household and have me cook and clean at home, don’t let a single complaint leave your mouth when I ask for/demand at least $500+ per week for my personal and essential needs.

My wife has said to me as such. "If you manage to earn enough to cover both of our salaries, I'll quit my job and be a SAHM"

Unfortunately that's not likely to happen.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I would, too. Or maybe just work part-time.

Being realistic, I’d actually ask for a weekly $1,000 allowance, minimum.

I’m Really curious, no shade here, but what would you spend that much money on? Even getting two Starbucks a day, fast food or eating out for lunch, hot yoga, maybe buy a movie on Amazon a couple times a week, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ i just can’t think of any way I’d spend $4,500 a month outside of household expenses so I’d love to hear more things to consider. There’s obviously a good life i have no idea how to live lol.

Californian Elitist

I’m Really curious, no shade here, but what would you spend that much money on? Even getting two Starbucks a day, fast food or eating out for lunch, hot yoga, maybe buy a movie on Amazon a couple times a week, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ i just can’t think of any way I’d spend $4,500 a month outside of household expenses so I’d love to hear more things to consider. There’s obviously a good life i have no idea how to live lol.
Groceries, clothes, monthly bills, extracurricular activities, travel, and more. I would also want to save some of it.

I’m from and live in Los Angeles. I spend about $400-700 on groceries alone per month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom