Male Cast Member Costumes

Goofyernmost

Well... they're still cut for the body types which they're being placed onto.
Really? Nothing about the custodial costumes looked particularly shape forming. In fact they usually looked more like the plan was to make them at least two sizes to large. You don't get anymore unisex than that.

Lilofan

When I think of good costumes things like Liberty Tree Tavern.

View attachment 704114

And 50s prime time immediately jump to mind

View attachment 704115

… no idea if they’re accurate to the era or not but they sure do fit the theme and make the experience infinitely better.
I like the authenticity of the mariachi band costumes at Mexico Epcot but how could they feel comfortable wearing those skin tight pants outside on the pavement performing is amazing.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I like the authenticity of the mariachi band costumes at Mexico Epcot but how could they feel comfortable wearing those skin tight pants outside on the pavement performing is amazing.

Entertainment costumes are completely different to non-entertainment costumes.

The Mom

Premium Member
Just a reminder, since many posters in this thread post on multiple threads.

3. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

5. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

14. Political discussion is not allowed in any area of the forum. Any political posts are likely to be deleted without warning.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service

KeithVH

Maybe they should just make ALL costuming unisex? I'd be curious to see what reaction that would provoke among CMs. Not sure whether 99+% of guests would notice or care.

https:///2023/03/disney-abolish-gender-roles-cast-members-ld1/

Called it! Well, for Tokyo at least. Assuming others not far behind.

Goofyernmost

I was having a hard time articulating the vibe I was getting, but this helped.

A bearded man in a dress seems like a narcisistic move simply for attention.

This has been going on for decades at ren faires. You will have strait dudes in dresses just for giggles. ...or maybe a lost bet or two. But most likely, just for attention because, apparently, men in dresses is super funny when drinking.

It is kinda funny when drinking.
Unless they wanted to transition into a bearded woman for one of those lucrative circus jobs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom