making out on rides

NowInc

I'm staying outta this one ;)

but i can say there will be no stopping what goes on, its too difficult. Its been happening for years, and trust me...you think its bad at DISNEY...take a trip to universal sometime ;)

WDWFREAK53

Ya know...I feel like I need a cigarette everytime I leave the Haunted Mansion...

No matter when I go...or who I go on it with...at the end...that dang ghost always ends up in my lap :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Well, it's official, NHS' Senior Class of 2005 will be attending Grad Nite at "Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom"!!! There were some rumblings last year of going to Grad Bash at Universal Studios, I am so glad that Walt Disney World won out in the end!!! So, if I happen to have a girlfriend when we go to Grad Nite, I will try my best to make-out on at least one ride!

ditzeechick02

WDWFREAK53 said:
Ya know...I feel like I need a cigarette everytime I leave the Haunted Mansion...

No matter when I go...or who I go on it with...at the end...that dang ghost always ends up in my lap :lookaroun

LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Boo's Mom

when I was at disney last week there was a couple making out in line for peter pan. they both had their hands up each others shirts and they finally realized what they were doing when I screamed get a room! then when we were in one of the shops on main street. there was a couple leaned up against one of the shelves making out like crazy. finally a CM tapped them on the shoulder and told them they had to leave and reminded them that it was a family park.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
NowInc said:
I'm staying outta this one ;)

but i can say there will be no stopping what goes on, its too difficult. Its been happening for years, and trust me...you think its bad at DISNEY...take a trip to universal sometime ;)
No kidding the people at UO made me sick! It seemed there were more teens and young adults by themselves, so that's probably why. Anywanys, NOBODY wants to see this people! :hurl:

mrtoad

Boo's Mom said:
when I was at disney last week there was a couple making out in line for peter pan. they both had their hands up each others shirts and they finally realized what they were doing when I screamed get a room! then when we were in one of the shops on main street. there was a couple leaned up against one of the shelves making out like crazy. finally a CM tapped them on the shoulder and told them they had to leave and reminded them that it was a family park.

That is pretty bad. Do people not think?

Tenny317

I'm sorry I think this is hysterical! People are so oblivoius to what is going on around them when they are all up in each other! But then again I'm not a mother and don't have children to shield

mrtoad

A bit off topic but related to this.

When I was a kid (about 9) we were staying at the Polynesian. We were down there with another family and both sets of parents went out for dinner. Us kids (6 of us, rangin from 12 to 7) stayed at the hotel and watched TV. One of us went to go get a drink and came back and had us go outside onto one of the staircases outside overlooking part of the lagoon. There was a female cast member and her boyfriend skinnydipping in the lagoon. The only reason we knew she was a CM was her friend who also worked there was out of the water asking her to come out. Obviously she could not as her bathing suit was hanging on the wall below us. :animwink:

So there we were all six of us looking down from the staircase at them. It was kind of like when the Brady Bunch stared down at Marsha giving Davy Jones a kiss except Marsha and Davy had their clothes on. :lol:

mrtoad

ClemsonTigger said:
Ah those crazy CM's
But what was this about there being three of them? :lookaroun :eek: :lookaroun

The girl on land had no idea the other girl had no clothes on. In fact she asked the girl in the water if they were skinny dipping and she said no they were not. But I know better because I saw skin... :animwink:

DDuckFan130

mrtoad said:
A bit off topic but related to this.

When I was a kid (about 9) we were staying at the Polynesian. We were down there with another family and both sets of parents went out for dinner. Us kids (6 of us, rangin from 12 to 7) stayed at the hotel and watched TV. One of us went to go get a drink and came back and had us go outside onto one of the staircases outside overlooking part of the lagoon. There was a female cast member and her boyfriend skinnydipping in the lagoon. The only reason we knew she was a CM was her friend who also worked there was out of the water asking her to come out. Obviously she could not as her bathing suit was hanging on the wall below us. :animwink:

So there we were all six of us looking down from the staircase at them. It was kind of like when the Brady Bunch stared down at Marsha giving Davy Jones a kiss except Marsha and Davy had their clothes on. :lol:

:eek: :eek:

So obviously the skinny dippers never found out they had an audience huh? :lol:

Cosmo

but you know...i don't think i would want to go skinny dipping in that water.. :hurl:

now as for the quiet pools at some of the moderates...in the weee hours of the mornings....well... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom