making out on rides

speck76

Well, one time, I saw two people on the monorail making babies, and one of the babies looked at me, and it smiled (but then it farted)

See, even babies think farts are funny (and they know humor)

:D

this was going to be a Randy Beaman story, than a Ralph Wiggum story, and then....I am sorry it sucks :(

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
The ultimate WDWMagic thread:

News Flash!

Michael Eisner caught having ________ with a male, Republican castmember while watching The Passion of the Christ and farting.

"It wouldn't be so bad," one witness reported, "but they were doing it on the plans for the new Monorail line, and I'm afraid they might have gotten crinkled."

Gucci65

speck76 said:
Well, one time, I saw two people on the monorail making babies, and one of the babies looked at me, and it smiled (but then it farted)

See, even babies think farts are funny (and they know humor)

:D

this was going to be a Randy Beaman story, than a Ralph Wiggum story, and then....I am sorry it sucks :(

And this one time in band camp....

Dogs think farts are funny too.

"It was the thread that never ends, it could go on and on my friends.
Some people starting posting, not knowing what it was and it'll go on
forever just because...."

CaptainMichael

garyhoov said:
The ultimate WDWMagic thread:

News Flash!

Michael Eisner caught having ________ with a male, Republican castmember while watching The Passion of the Christ and farting.

Using some Zenon Lingo...That was inappropriate MAJOR! Unless of course, Michael Eisner was caught having tea with the castmember and farting means something completely different where you come from. :p

stranger

Gucci65 said:
Dogs think farts are funny too.

Yes they do and I think it's funny when dogs do it, too.

A friend of mine finds it attractive when girls fart or burp. When he hears one he's in love, baby. :lol:

mrtoad

stranger said:
A friend of mine finds it attractive when girls fart or burp. When he hears one he's in love, baby. :lol:

If you are looking for that line to make sure you don't cross it, look behind you... :hurl:

:lol:

speck76

It is so funny when Speck blows colon.....she will get up real fast, and then stare at her butt like she is waiting for it to happen again or something.....:D

BwanaBob

speck76 said:
It is so funny when Speck blows colon.....she will get up real fast, and then stare at her butt like she is waiting for it to happen again or something.....:D
At least she doesn't spin around in a whirl over and over, just to enjoy it!

Gucci65

speck76 said:

See, that's what I'm talking about. They are so surprised that anything like that could happen to them.

I was at a friends house the other day when she ran to put her cat outside, I asked what was the matter and she said the cat beefed. I laughed so hard - I have never heard that before.

STRANGER: There's more room outside than in...."Pardon me for being so rude, it was not me, it was my food." :lol: :lol:

How did we move from making out to pooting?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom