making out on rides

disnyfan89

who my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just dieing over here!!!!! I am choaking on my lafter because Im afraid my parents will want to see what im looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Legacy

disnyfan89 said:
who my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just dieing over here!!!!! I am choaking on my lafter because Im afraid my parents will want to see what im looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Why would your parents care? It's a Disney site.

:lookaroun

Boo's Mom

Epcot bush? I don't think it was supposed to be part of the magic.

Now this may or may not fit into this catagory, depends on how you take it. Last Monday, the 16th, I was at EPCOT. Well we had been walking around the world showcase and we stopped outside of the American Adventure for a drink. We were sitting on the wall when we looked over at the fountain. There was this couple putting their shoes back on. The female had a skirt on and was sitting on the fountain wall with her legs spread wide open and feet up on the wall. Her um... yeah.. was showing and she's just steady sitting there spread eagle on the fountain tying her shoes. What was worse was her underwear was "cutting her in half" shall I say and all you could see was lets just say..a bush. My nanny is sitting there shocked trying to figure out why she didn't notice that her private area was hanging out for all to see. I wonder what that couple had been doing around there. I don't think they were just dipping their feet in the fountain :lookaroun

:cry: Oh i'm scarred for life. I'm never looking at the american adventure fountain again :cry:

*awaiting the negative rep points because I know they are coming*
sorry for the colorful lanugage and bad choice of words. only way I could describe what I saw without using the technical terms..

Gucci65

stranger said:
At least no one has a story about it happening at the same time :lookaroun .

Okay, anymore makeout stories :)

When I FIND my makeout partner, then I WILL have a story to tell ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom