making out on rides

Tenny317

Umm yea I don't think I would wanna go skinny dippin in the family pools....yea just think of all the little kids you don't feel like getting out of the pool to urinate...lol

OH how special...lol...I try not to think about that....

But aww you're rite she just wanted some lovin...don't we all :rolleyes:

EpcoTim

Tenny317 said:
Umm yea I don't think I would wanna go skinny dippin in the family pools....yea just think of all the little kids you don't feel like getting out of the pool to urinate...lol

Little kids dont get out to go?

Whew......good thing, thought i was the only one.

Main Street USA

NowInc said:
I'm staying outta this one ;)

but i can say there will be no stopping what goes on, its too difficult. Its been happening for years, and trust me...you think its bad at DISNEY...take a trip to universal sometime ;)

Universal? Take a trip to your local Six Flags. Now THAT'S the bottom of the barrell.

(no offense to those of you who make up the bottom of the barrel) :D

BwanaBob

Main Street USA said:
(no offense to those of you who make up the bottom of the barrel) :D
bottom-feeders need lovin' too!

(nothin worse than watchin' two bottom-feeders just GOING at it!)

:hurl:

ChrisH9339

Perfect Place

Unless they have cameras I've never seen, the monorail from the TTC to Epcot (or vice versa) is the perfect place.
The ride takes a good 10 minutes and would provide a good amount of privacy, even though it's a "public" place (just make sure you get in a car with no other people in it!).

BwanaBob

ChrisH9339 said:
Unless they have cameras I've never seen, the monorail from the TTC to Epcot (or vice versa) is the perfect place.
The ride takes a good 10 minutes and would provide a good amount of privacy, even though it's a "public" place (just make sure you get in a car with no other people in it!).
*reminds me of another website I've seen*

:lookaroun

Not that I'm into that sort of thing...

Kadee

When I noticed this thread was still going on, I wondered, :confused: "What could they still be discussing in there?" I have to admit, I was a bit afraid to look, but curiosity won out and here I am.

SO now I know.......you are giving tips on WHERE to _____ on rides. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I'm thinking about the "leftovers" in the seats! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW I hope they clean them regularly.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Materials choice

Thats why they're all plastic and not cloth....then again, PhilharMagic, Hall of Presidents, American Adventure....naaaaa grossing myself out again.. :eek:

BwanaBob

Kadee said:
I hope they clean them regularly.
Do you honestly think someone gets paid to take a little bottle of those Lysol disinfectant wipes around the park/monorails and wipe everything down?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Seriously...I wish they would pay someone to do that!

...Anyone?

CaptainMichael

To the person who gave me a negative reputation point for my post about the naked female castmember making things magically come to life, if you don't want to read something like that, STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD! Also, if you want your opinion heard and my respect as well, please be brave enough to put your name in the comment.

Are there any cute WDWMagic girls free to go for a ride????? :kiss:

stuart

BwanaBob said:
Do you honestly think someone gets paid to take a little bottle of those Lysol disinfectant wipes around the park/monorails and wipe everything down?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Seriously...I wish they would pay someone to do that!

...Anyone?

Ill just need to look where im sitting next time i go on a monorail incase Disney doesnt employ people to clean up such 'spillage'

WDWFREAK53

stuart said:
Ill just need to look where im sitting next time i go on a monorail incase Disney doesnt employ people to clean up such 'spillage'

I think you're okay unless it sounds like velcro when you get up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom