Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Hello everyone :wave:

((HUGS)) for Joe

Joel's IEP is in four days, and everyone I talk to at school says their IEPs are next week or the last week of school. I feel like the first domino about to fall...I made a list yesterday of everything I want for Joel next year. I know another mom is bringing her attorney, but I hope mine doesn't come to that. Seriously stressing here. :brick::brick:

PotteryGal

{{hugs}} Joe... :kiss:

Jenny, {{hugs}} to you too!

Seems like it's one heck of a Monday...:(

Hi Kat - it's not bad, just a lot going on...if you could think good thoughts about my SIL also...tomorrow is her surgery. She'll be in the hospital for a couple of days.
How are things with you today?

k.hunter30

Hi Kat - it's not bad, just a lot going on...if you could think good thoughts about my SIL also...tomorrow is her surgery. She'll be in the hospital for a couple of days.
How are things with you today?
Oh, I definitely will. Remind me what kind of surgery she's having?

I'm great today. DH and I had a great weekend. Not because we did anything special (we were actually both very busy... but, what else is new?) but because we got along so well and were just so... in love. :D I love those kinds of days! It's like we were dating again.

The youth pastor candidate comes to town Friday. DH and I are picking him, his wife and their 6-year-old up from the airport and taking them to dinner. I'm so excited to finally meet them!

PotteryGal

Oh, I definitely will. Remind me what kind of surgery she's having?

I'm great today. DH and I had a great weekend. Not because we did anything special (we were actually both very busy... but, what else is new?) but because we got along so well and were just so... in love. :D I love those kinds of days! It's like we were dating again.

The youth pastor candidate comes to town Friday. DH and I are picking him, his wife and their 6-year-old up from the airport and taking them to dinner. I'm so excited to finally meet them!

She has a very large fibroid tumor and will be having a complete hysterectomy. She has a good sense of humor about it though - calls it her little alien. :rolleyes::lol: I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. :kiss:

Hi Nibbs! :wave:

k.hunter30

She has a very large fibroid tumor and will be having a complete hysterectomy. She has a good sense of humor about it though - calls it her little alien. :rolleyes::lol: I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. :kiss:

Hi Nibbs! :wave:
You're right, at least she has a decent outlook on it, as tough as it may be. :eek:

Fantasmic!329

I seriously feel like an old person today.
My right knee has been killing me all day.
But only when I walk.
When I sit, I'm okay.
Plus both of my calves plus my right hamstring plus my right ankle have been acting up lately.
Grr!
Go away, stupid pain!

Anyways...hope you all are lovely. :wave:

k.hunter30

I seriously feel like an old person today.
My right knee has been killing me all day.
But only when I walk.
When I sit, I'm okay.
Plus both of my calves plus my right hamstring plus my right ankle have been acting up lately.
Grr!
Go away, stupid pain!

Anyways...hope you all are lovely. :wave:
Hi Freddy!
Have you been doing any different excercises recently?

Fantasmic!329

Hi Freddy!
Have you been doing any different excercises recently?
Hi Kat!
Well, I think the knee pain is related to the icky weather we're having today -- wind and lots of rain.
But my (somewhat non-existant) excercise routine hasn't changed at all.
I try to do 1 to 2 miles on the Ellipitical during gym class.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom