Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

It was nice, Stephie.
Even if the weather wasn't.
We'd planned to barbecue outside on the river today, but it was cold and windy. :fork:
But still...I had a nice Mother's Day.

How was your weekend, Sweets?
Sorry about the BBQ. :(

It was good. Ran errands & cleaned yesterday. Had the FIL's over today. All in all good. Tomorrow's going to be icky. :hurl:

mpoppins76

Oh hey, Dot. Do you know of any good Photoshop tutorials? Thinking of trying to do a fun photoshop project for our table #'s, but that program is just waaaay over my head. :hammer:

BiggerTigger

Hello all. I know it has been awhile since I was last on. I have been tied up with the show. It ended last night and now I have a little break. I am thinking of producing the next show so I may be a little busy again.

Hope things are going well with everyone and I hope I'll catch up with everyone soon.

joanna71985

Grrrrr. Just wanted to say that I hate Contemporary Fiction.:fork:

That is all. I won't be coming back on, as once I finish this paper I am off. Night everyone!

Dukeblue1016

so i still have not received my stimulus check which is complete crap...

and not only that but i learned over the weekend I'm only getting $300... not $600... considering I only worked 5 months in 2007 I didn't make enoug money...

this sucks...

happy monday!!!

OH... and I have a dentist appointment today to put that $1400 crown in my mouth...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

k.hunter30

so i still have not received my stimulus check which is complete crap...

and not only that but i learned over the weekend I'm only getting $300... not $600... considering I only worked 5 months in 2007 I didn't make enoug money...

this sucks...

happy monday!!!

OH... and I have a dentist appointment today to put that $1400 crown in my mouth...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

Oh, Joe. I'm sorry. :(
Some friends of mine (DH and I were in their wedding last October) found out they're not getting what they expected either. Her parents claimed her as a dependent without telling them! :eek: :rolleyes: So, they only got $600 instead of $1200, and I would venture to guess that they owe the IRS some money, since they filed married, jointly. (Which was the correct thing to do, I don't know how her parents got away with what they did.)

Dukeblue1016

Well so my day has gotten better... (couldn't be more sarcastic... rolly eyes wouldn't even sum it up enough)

I was told by this guy at a running store saturday he doubted I had shin splints based on the pain I was feeling... so I've been like heavy-duty researching it all morning...

I fear I have something called Compartment Syndrome...

basically it's very dangerous if not treated; and the only permanent treatment is surgery...

I cannot afford Surgery (time-wise... I'm assuming my health insurance would cover it...)...

but I mean, it says no walking for like a week after... so I'd be in a wheelchair??? And it says jogging (emphasized jogging) can be resumed generally anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months after the surgery...

the race is in 8 months... but I'm still 20 pounds from my goal weight... and stamina wise i can run 4 miles... so... I have 20 pounds and 10 miles to go... 3 months without exercise would be a dagger...

this is awful...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom