Making Memories with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Hi Kat!
Well, I think the knee pain is related to the icky weather we're having today -- wind and lots of rain.
But my (somewhat non-existant) excercise routine hasn't changed at all.
I try to do 1 to 2 miles on the Ellipitical during gym class.
Well, take it easy Freddy! :kiss:

Nobody home :(

I wanted to share my news..
Ooo! sorry, I had a quick meeting. I'm back now!

I'm here now Kat - I went early to get the kids. :kiss:

I'm here Bunny - waiting to hear what you have to say! :)

Hello Freddy! :wave:
Okay... pregnancy question. A good friend of mine was told her due date was June 13. She went to the dr. today and was told that she was "fingertip dialated" and that her dr. could feel the head (meaning the baby has turned). The only thing is our shower that we have planned for her is on May 25th! At the rate she's going, do you think she'll last until then?

PotteryGal

Well, take it easy Freddy! :kiss:

Ooo! sorry, I had a quick meeting. I'm back now!

Okay... pregnancy question. A good friend of mine was told her due date was June 13. She went to the dr. today and was told that she was "fingertip dialated" and that her dr. could feel the head (meaning the baby has turned). The only thing is our shower that we have planned for her is on May 25th! At the rate she's going, do you think she'll last until then?

Well, ultimately it's up to Squirt :lol:...you can't really predict these things, but it's not unusual to begin to dilate as soon as your friend has. I would ask her if she's having anything like regular contractions...is this her first? Sometimes you have a round of contractions, but going to the bathroom or doing some kind of activity can cause them to stop. :shrug:
If the baby does make an early appearance, just postpone the shower and then have it after the baby's here. Sometimes that's fun too! :)

k.hunter30

Well, ultimately it's up to Squirt :lol:...you can't really predict these things, but it's not unusual to begin to dilate as soon as your friend has. I would ask her if she's having anything like regular contractions...is this her first? Sometimes you have a round of contractions, but going to the bathroom or doing some kind of activity can cause them to stop. :shrug:
If the baby does make an early appearance, just postpone the shower and then have it after the baby's here. Sometimes that's fun too! :)
It is her first child. She doesn't know the gender. She hasn't been having any contractions yet. All the physician said was that she'll have it before June 13--but she didn't say how soon before.

Okay, so having it after the baby is born isn't the end of the world? That's good to know. The only thing is, we made reservations at an antebellum home on the 25th. I hope we can break those reservations if we need too...

PotteryGal

Hey Jenny!

So Jo, I'm working on a little project for our trip...I thought the kids might want to spread a little bit of their own pixie dust, so I'm making cards for them to give to CMs....just a little thank you card with maybe a peppermint taped to it....what do you think?

joanna71985

So Jo, I'm working on a little project for our trip...I thought the kids might want to spread a little bit of their own pixie dust, so I'm making cards for them to give to CMs....just a little thank you card with maybe a peppermint taped to it....what do you think?

That's a great idea!!

PotteryGal

It is her first child. She doesn't know the gender. She hasn't been having any contractions yet. All the physician said was that she'll have it before June 13--but she didn't say how soon before.

Okay, so having it after the baby is born isn't the end of the world? That's good to know. The only thing is, we made reservations at an antebellum home on the 25th. I hope we can break those reservations if we need too...

I would call where you reserved and ask what their cancellation policy is if you have to change. But all that really means Kat, is that the baby has turned the right way and is probably moving down. Fingertip dilation isn't too bad - if she isn't having contractions you're probably safe.
Famous last words, though. :rolleyes:

k.hunter30

That's a great idea Jenn!

Jo, maybe you'll get one!!! :sohappy:

I would call where you reserved and ask what their cancellation policy is if you have to change. But all that really means Kat, is that the baby has turned the right way and is probably moving down. Fingertip dilation isn't too bad - if she isn't having contractions you're probably safe.
Famous last words, though. :rolleyes:
*sigh* That's good to know. I've heard that first babies usually aren't that early, at least in a very healthy pregnancy. :shrug:

PotteryGal

That's a great idea Jenn!

Jo, maybe you'll get one!!! :sohappy:

*sigh* That's good to know. I've heard that first babies usually aren't that early, at least in a very healthy pregnancy. :shrug:

Abby was right on time, but she needed a little help with getting my contractions to stay consistent. Couldn't make up her mind even then. :rolleyes: Then she griped for two hours after she was born. :zipit:

But like I said, all the doctors can do is estimate - the baby could be two weeks early or two weeks late and still be considered fine.

joanna71985

Abby was right on time, but she needed a little help with getting my contractions to stay consistent. Couldn't make up her mind even then. :rolleyes: Then she griped for two hours after she was born. :zipit:

But like I said, all the doctors can do is estimate - the baby could be two weeks early or two weeks late and still be considered fine.

My little brother was over 2 weeks late, and my mom ended up needing a C-Section for him.

k.hunter30

My little brother was over 2 weeks late, and my mom ended up needing a C-Section for him.
Well, I hope it doesn't come to that for my friend. I also told her I'd come over and clean her house for her before the baby is born. (I can tell she is freaking out that it's not clean, but just can't do it herself) Though with everything we have going on this week, I just hope I'll still be able to make it over there before she has the little one. (I think it's a boy!):lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom