Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Interesting....not so different from any other day, except I got a couple of cards. Abby made a booklet of poetry for me also.
I'm just tired, so it seems like the day has lasted forever. I made the mistake of watching 'Transformers' last night before bed, then I dreamt about the movie all night. :rolleyes:

Oy.

:lookaroun :lookaroun

happy8.gif

PotteryGal

Speaking of Dumbledore, I've just about finished reading Half-Blood Prince again....I'm seriously getting excited about the movie. Just hope they leave most of the book in it.

Uponastar

Speaking of Dumbledore, I've just about finished reading Half-Blood Prince again....I'm seriously getting excited about the movie. Just hope they leave most of the book in it.

I hope so too.
I'm looking forward to rereading the final books before their movies come out.

PotteryGal

I hope so too.
I'm looking forward to rereading the final books before their movies come out.
I keep wondering how they're going to split Deathly Hallows into two movies - don't know where there's a good place to stop, y'know? As long as they keep the final showdown between Harry and Voldemort, and ESPECIALLY Bellatrix and Molly Weasely the same as the book.

joanna71985

:kiss:

I know!! I can't wait!!

Gonna go.
Should be back in a bit.

Bye Dot!

G'night Dot - I'm probably heading out here too. Joel's bedtime is coming up. Take care everyone! :wave:

Night Jenny!

joanna71985

Well, I am off to finsh up (*cough, start, cough*) my paper. So I may not be back on again tonight. If I'm not, have a good night everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom