Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

Hi Betty! :wave:

So I just ventured over to the kitchen sink thread, and there was a link to a youtube video of them making one....:dazzle::dazzle:...you know we are planning to eat there after our day at the Studio...:slurp::slurp:

They are soooooo good! :slurp:

But be prepared to not be able to walk afterwards.:dazzle:

k.hunter30

Hey Betty

For the most part, we were on time. My little sister was a few days early. My brother was the only one who went really past the due date.
I was a little more than two-weeks early, but I was my mother's third child and she had me when she was four months shy of 41.

Hi Betty! :wave:

So I just ventured over to the kitchen sink thread, and there was a link to a youtube video of them making one....:dazzle::dazzle:...you know we are planning to eat there after our day at the Studio...:slurp::slurp:
Ooo! Cool!
You know, I bet I'm the only one who thinks this, but the Kitchen Sink does not seem appealing to me. More like a stomach ache waiting to happen...:lookaroun:lookaroun But I get really excited reading about families finishing one!

Nemo14

We were never able to finish it with just the 4 of us, but this year having 3 teenage boys with us made the difference!

nibblesandbits

I was a little more than two-weeks early, but I was my mother's third child and she had me when she was four months shy of 41.

Ooo! Cool!
You know, I bet I'm the only one who thinks this, but the Kitchen Sink does not seem appealing to me. More like a stomach ache waiting to happen...:lookaroun:lookaroun But I get really excited reading about families finishing one!
there's too much on the Kitchen Sink I wouldn't eat. So I wouldn't enjoy it either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom