Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

But it's a holiday! :animwink: How are you sweetie? Been missing you the last couple of days. :kiss:

Missed you all, too. :kiss:
My weekend had it's ups and downs. Our pool opened and it's always nice to get back into the routine of the summer season here. The weather was perfect all weekend.
On the downside...our group of friends has gone a bit loopy. This one doesn't like that one...this one is saying this about that one...:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: These are grown men and women! I spent a lot of the weekend working damage control, trying to keep things on an even keel.
Gah!
How was your weekend, Sweets?

I ate my ice cream about an hour ago.:D Vanilla with choc chips on it. :slurp:

Yum.
George bought plain old vanilla and chocolate.
He has no imagination!

PotteryGal

My weekend had it's ups and downs. Our pool opened and it's always nice to get back into the routine of the summer season here. The weather was perfect all weekend.
On the downside...our group of friends has gone a bit loopy. This one doesn't like that one...this one is saying this about that one...:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: These are grown men and women! I spent a lot of the weekend working damage control, trying to keep things on an even keel.
Gah!

Yum.
He has no imagination!

I love plain old chocolate - I'm pretty boring. :lol:

And I understand about the damage control...I experience that in the PTG also. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that for a lot of people, adulthood is basically high school with mortgages. :rolleyes:
Our weekend was good...somewhat productive with the cleaning. I plan another attack on the dust after everyone else goes to bed. Tomorrow Abby has her fifth grade party. :D

Disnut

Gah!

Yum.
He has no imagination!
Well tomorrow I start losing weight again.:cry: My sister took a picture of Bob and I together and I was as big as an elephant. :cry: I have one yr to lose. Walking and cutting back.:lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Oh my goodness!! :eek: Freddy, I am so thankful your mom's OK....that is so scary! I'll be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers! :kiss::kiss:

((HUGS)) for Freddy and his mom.

Oh no! I'm glad everyone is okay!

Freddy I am sooo glad your mom is okay. Did the lady have insurance? I hope so.
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. :)

Susie - yes, the other lady has insurance, and as far as we can tell, will be fully responsible for the repairs (or the value of the car, as it is getting up there in age/miles.) The police report won't be ready for about a week, but the other lady was completely at fault for the accident.

Disnut

Susie - yes, the other lady has insurance, and as far as we can tell, will be fully responsible for the repairs (or the value of the car, as it is getting up there in age/miles.) The police report won't be ready for about a week, but the other lady was completely at fault for the accident.
Then I hope all goes well with everything for ya'll.

Oh an update on my nephew's death and insurance. The lawyer called them last week and told them that things were going good with all the insurance companies and Remington is now getting involved to have to check out the safetys on all their shot guns. Apparently they have a 200 yr warrenty on them. :shrug:

Uponastar

None of my business, but I do think your mom should have gone to the hospital. Not all injuries show up right away. Plus, for insurance purposes she should cover all her bases.

Pongo

Then you should eat. :)

So...
How was...Hudson, Ohio...is that where you said you were going?

It was fun. Didn't really do much, which was exactly what I wanted to do. Saw Indiana Jones today (let's not talk about it...) It was relaxing. Now I just have one more week and exams to get through...

PotteryGal

None of my business, but I do think your mom should have gone to the hospital. Not all injuries show up right away. Plus, for insurance purposes she should cover all her bases.

You should be definitely keeping an eye out for any dizziness, Freddy. She will definitely be extremely sore tomorrow.

Fantasmic!329

Glad your mom is OK Freddy - but she'll probably be feeling it tomorrow!
Thanks Betty!
I'm sure she will be. :(
Then I hope all goes well with everything for ya'll.
Thanks Suse. :)
I totally agree with you, Dot.
If I had been in the car with her, I would have insisted that an ambulance be called to check us both out.
But I wasn't in the car, and she chose not to have one called. :shrug:

Fantasmic!329

You should be definitely keeping an eye out for any dizziness, Freddy. She will definitely be extremely sore tomorrow.
Yes, ma'am. :)

Luckily, my mom's school decided to give them off tomorrow -- they're giving them back an unused snow day.
She'll be able to rest up and get back into the swing of things on Wednesday.

PotteryGal

It was fun. Didn't really do much, which was exactly what I wanted to do. Saw Indiana Jones today (let's not talk about it...) It was relaxing. Now I just have one more week and exams to get through...

I know you don't want to talk about it...but I'm having really mixed feelings on seeing this....I will probably just wait for the DVD. :shrug: The plot sounds so silly to me.

Pongo

I know you don't want to talk about it...but I'm having really mixed feelings on seeing this....I will probably just wait for the DVD. :shrug: The plot sounds so silly to me.

I mean, I had a good time. It was an interesting movie. It was just... not nearly what I expected. As a stand alone movie, okay, I liked it. But as a member of the Indiana Jones franchise... not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom