Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

I'm sorry................:(

Oh, don't be. :kiss:
It was really a spectacular weekend.
Gorgeous weather, good food and a lot of fun.
Even with all the small annoyances, I had a good time for the most part.

And you, Fishy Ann...
Did you have a nice weekend?

Nemo14

So, while I have you three here:

Things that made me think of each of you while I was away:

Susan: the Bambi toys at the Downtown Disney toy store
Dot: certain types of concession stands (guess???)
Betty: The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Awwwww - nice being thought of! We missed you sweetie!

Disnut

So, while I have you three here:

Things that made me think of each of you while I was away:

Susan: the Bambi toys at the Downtown Disney toy store
Dot: certain types of concession stands (guess???)
Betty: The Seas with Nemo and Friends
I was just telling bob today that next time we go I need to get another stuffed Flower. Mine is 35 yrs old now.:lol:

:dazzle:

So does Judy.
I HATE it!!!

Hello, Amy dear, btw.
Welcome home! :kiss:
Glad you had a nice time!

Thanks! :kiss:

Amy!!!!!!

How was the trip? How are you feeling?

Very good trip for the most part...Grant's lucky to be alive 'cause he got off to a rather bumpy start but he straightened out by day two. Me and Em had a total blast of course!

I'm a bit tired...despite promising myself I would take it easy, guess what? I didn't!

Nemo14

Oh, don't be. :kiss:
It was really a spectacular weekend.
Gorgeous weather, good food and a lot of fun.
Even with all the small annoyances, I had a good time for the most part.

And you, Fishy Ann...
Did you have a nice weekend?
It was busy, but OK. MIL is out of the hospital and back at the nursing home, my mom is a little less loopy, but still having short-term memory issues.

We had a cookout today at BIL's. The weather was great except when the wind picked up. It was nice to get outside without 3 or 4 layers of clothes though.

Nemo14

Yay!
So glad you thought of me there. :kiss:
It always seems surreal to me to see the ice cream carts all over the parks when we go. It's like "Hey...there's my avatar again!"
Last time we went, I kept pointing them out to Dave every time we'd see one. Drove him nuts......

I made homemade mac-n-cheese and hot dogs and beans for supper tonight. Desperately needed home cooking.

We did get to eat in France while we were there. Def. the best meal we had, if only because they had "normal" salad and rolls. Everywhere else they want to give you some funky salad dressing.

Nemo14

I made homemade mac-n-cheese and hot dogs and beans for supper tonight. Desperately needed home cooking.

We did get to eat in France while we were there. Def. the best meal we had, if only because they had "normal" salad and rolls. Everywhere else they want to give you some funky salad dressing.
Yay for comfort foods!!!!

Gotta run girlies. Time for Em's snack and snuggle. Back to work and school tomorrow. :cry:

I am working on my TR, hope to have it up by the end of the week.

Nighty night!

XOXO

P.S. - Freddy if you pop in glad your Mom is okay. That's scary stuff.

Uponastar

It was busy, but OK. MIL is out of the hospital and back at the nursing home, my mom is a little less loopy, but still having short-term memory issues.

We had a cookout today at BIL's. The weather was great except when the wind picked up. It was nice to get outside without 3 or 4 layers of clothes though.

I'm glad both of the moms are a bit better.
Yay for warmer weather!

Dukeblue1016

Okay so I'm stuck in traffic on this fine morning... Getting a little frustrated... And then nsync's I want you back just came on the radio and I really got excited!!!

:lookaroun

Ummmmmmm.... I'll just check back in when I get to work

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom