l_60b3f4cac60e4e240bd7afff32d256d6.jpg

Can you guess which one is me? :ROFLOL:

l_0eae4ee478d3e6a57b11698c70907e98.jpg

Nice ears!!!

And yes, you do look pretty cool.

PotteryGal

Hey y'all!

Home. :cry::sohappy::cry::sohappy:

It is nice to be here. Have a ton of laundry to do. But it's a beautiful day here so it's hard to get motivated.

I feel bad...we did not do any parades/services today, which we normally do. My mom wants us to host a cookout but I just can't.

Did y'all miss me????

Hi Amy! Of course we missed you. :kiss: We want details of your trip when you get a chance.

I have a ton of laundry to do also, and I didn't go to Disney. :lookaroun But I will probably start doing more cleaning late at night after my youngest heads for bed. We had a small cookout, just the four of us, today, as my DH is on-call for work. He and Abby are also getting over these awful colds, so I'm trying to avoid catching the same thing. Other than that, pretty darn dull round these parts.

Hope everyone here has had a good day. :wave:

Fantasmic!329

Hi guys.

Worked 9-5, and then got the scary news that my mom had been in a car accident.

A woman went right through a stop sign and slammed into the front and side of the car. The impact bent the entire hood and frontal part of the car, making it impossible to open either of the front doors.

Police arrived quickly, from what I understand. Firemen soon arrived to pry open the car doors. I did not witness the accident or the arrival of the police, but I was on the scene when the firemen and tow truck arrived. I wasn't there because she had been on her way to come pick me up at work. When I called her wondering where she was, she told me what happened and I went running to the intersection where it happened.

The car is damaged pretty badly, but good news: my mom is okay. She is feeling a bit shook up, but insisted that she did not need an ambulance. Personally, I think she should go to the hospital to get checked, but she says it will only make her more upset.

Anyways, I gotta rest now. I am exhausted from work, and am very shook up...even though I wasn't even in the accident!

:wave:

PotteryGal

Hi guys.

A woman went right through a stop sign and slammed into the front and side of the car. The impact bent the entire hood and frontal part of the car, making it impossible to open either of the front doors.

Police arrived quickly, from what I understand. Firemen soon arrived to pry open the car doors. I did not witness the accident or the arrival of the police, but I was on the scene when the firemen and tow truck arrived. I wasn't there because she had been on her way to come pick me up at work. When I called her wondering where she was, she told me what happened and I went running to the intersection where it happened.

The car is damaged pretty badly, but good news: my mom is okay. She is feeling a bit shook up, but insisted that she did not need an ambulance. Personally, I think she should go to the hospital to get checked, but she says it will only make her more upset.

Anyways, I gotta rest now. I am exhausted from work, and am very shook up...even though I wasn't even in the accident!

Oh my goodness!! :eek: Freddy, I am so thankful your mom's OK....that is so scary! I'll be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers! :kiss::kiss:

Pongo

Hi guys.

Oh no! I'm glad everyone is okay!

Disnut

Hi guys.

Freddy I am sooo glad your mom is okay. Did the lady have insurance? I hope so.

Hello everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom