Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

Morning everyone. Wondering why I am on at 3:50 in the morning? I got back from training almost an hour ago. I tried to go to bed about 10 minutes ago, but my roomie locked the bedroom door again. So I can't go in. I really just want to go to bed! I'm tired, sore, and sunburned.

PotteryGal

Morning everyone. Wondering why I am on at 3:50 in the morning? I got back from training almost an hour ago. I tried to go to bed about 10 minutes ago, but my roomie locked the bedroom door again. So I can't go in. I really just want to go to bed! I'm tired, sore, and sunburned.

Wow...how considerate. :lookaroun

Good morning everyone...I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day. Show your flag proudly today for all those who have served and are serving for our country, and for the memory of those who gave their lives. :)

Nemo14

Don't you have a key? :shrug:

Good morning everyone...I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day. Show your flag proudly today for all those who have served and are serving for our country, and for the memory of those who gave their lives. :)

Ditto!!!!!

BiggerTigger

Good Morning Everyone!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Have a great Memorial Day and I am sure I will talk to everyone later.

Jo, hope you get into your room and get some sleep.

Betty, have fun putting your "gift" together.

Jenn, enjoy your cookout.

George told me yesterday that he wants to sell the house and move someplace that we can actually find good jobs instead of struggling like we have here. Kind of scary thought.

Well, have a great day?:wave::wave::wave:

Disnut

Hello everyone.
Just dropping in to say hello.
We aren't doing anything special today.
DH is going to mow the yard and I am going to watch. LOL

Hey y'all!

Home. :cry::sohappy::cry::sohappy:

It is nice to be here. Have a ton of laundry to do. But it's a beautiful day here so it's hard to get motivated.

I feel bad...we did not do any parades/services today, which we normally do. My mom wants us to host a cookout but I just can't.

Did y'all miss me????

mpaul32001

Hey Matilda!

And Hey Everyone!

I just got back from Band Retreat. It was AMAZING. We're going to have a great Marching Band Season ahead of us. The freshman are all going to DIE though. haha. :ROFLOL:

mpaul32001

I'm glad you had such a good time!!! Leave those poor freshman alone though...you were one once!

Your Right! But I was much cooler!

l_60b3f4cac60e4e240bd7afff32d256d6.jpg

Can you guess which one is me? :ROFLOL:

l_0eae4ee478d3e6a57b11698c70907e98.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom