Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I mean, I had a good time. It was an interesting movie. It was just... not nearly what I expected. As a stand alone movie, okay, I liked it. But as a member of the Indiana Jones franchise... not so much.

I see....and I know George Lucas was going for kind of a B-movie kind of thing...but I'd have to say 'Last Crusade' was probably my favorite. :shrug:

Uponastar

I mean, I had a good time. It was an interesting movie. It was just... not nearly what I expected. As a stand alone movie, okay, I liked it. But as a member of the Indiana Jones franchise... not so much.

I'm glad for your input, because George has really been looking forward to it, and a friend told him, just yesterday, not to waste his time. He really did not like it.

Pongo

Love the avatar, Luke! :sohappy:

Danke! :D

I see....and I know George Lucas was going for kind of a B-movie kind of thing...but I'd have to say 'Last Crusade' was probably my favorite. :shrug:

Last Crusade is my Favorite too. I understand the B-Movie feel, but B-Movie is NOT INDIANA JONES! I know that B-Movies were big during the time period that the movie takes place, but still. That's like art imitating life imitating art. RIDICULOUS. They should stick with what they're good at.

I'm glad for your input, because George has really been looking forward to it, and a friend told him, just yesterday, not to waste his time. He really did not like it.

He may enjoy it if he doesn't compare it to the others. It's certainly worth seeing.

Uponastar

So, is the pool warm yet Dot?

Bah.
Another issue that drove me nuts this weekend.
It was cold. Freezing yesterday. Not too bad today. But still cold.
And it has a heater. Council has to work it out with management...what the heat settings should be and who has control over it. Why didn't they take care of that issue before the season started??? :brick:

Missed you all, too. :kiss:
My weekend had it's ups and downs. Our pool opened and it's always nice to get back into the routine of the summer season here. The weather was perfect all weekend.
On the downside...our group of friends has gone a bit loopy. This one doesn't like that one...this one is saying this about that one...:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: These are grown men and women! I spent a lot of the weekend working damage control, trying to keep things on an even keel.
Gah!
How was your weekend, Sweets?

Yum.
George bought plain old vanilla and chocolate.
He has no imagination!

Sooooo the drama! I love that kind of stuff. :lookaroun

Danke! :D

Last Crusade is my Favorite too. I understand the B-Movie feel, but B-Movie is NOT INDIANA JONES! I know that B-Movies were big during the time period that the movie takes place, but still. That's like art imitating life imitating art. RIDICULOUS. They should stick with what they're good at.

:confused:

He may enjoy it if he doesn't compare it to the others. It's certainly worth seeing.

Nemo14

Bah.
Another issue that drove me nuts this weekend.
It was cold. Freezing yesterday. Not too bad today. But still cold.
And it has a heater. Council has to work it out with management...what the heat settings should be and who has control over it. Why didn't they take care of that issue before the season started??? :brick:
I'm sorry................:(

So, while I have you three here:

Things that made me think of each of you while I was away:

Susan: the Bambi toys at the Downtown Disney toy store
Dot: certain types of concession stands (guess???)
Betty: The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom