Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Hello Jenny

Are you ready for your vacation?

Hey Susan...sorry I disappeared earlier...

The short answer to that is no. :lol: But we have finally started working on things I needed to get down around this house, and I have a list I'm working my way through. I'll start our packing probably next weekend.

Amy, next time you stop in....I hope you guys had a great trip, look forward to hearing all about it. :kiss:

speck76

DSC_0011.jpg

my day

very good

hi all! :wave:

Nemo14

I had a cushioned one for several years, but the squirrels tore it apart this year and lined their nests with it.:fork:

Disnut

Hello
I am back from a trip to Abilene. We had a great time.
Bob and I went to Walmart and shopped for our anniversary. We don't get to do that by ourselves.:lol:
We got a hotel for the night and we did sleep some but the crazy TV kept coming on by itself.:veryconfu We thought it might be the remote so we turned it off at the TV. It still came on.:shrug: Bob turned the volume down to 0 so if and when it came back on the light would bother us but not the sound. We slept though the light and complained the next morning. They didn't care.All they said was it needed to be reprogramed.:lookaroun

We also went to my nephew's grave sight and cried some with my sister and my BIL. It was hard to see my sister sitting on the ground at her son's gravesite.:cry:
Here is part of the weekend.

PotteryGal

I had a cushioned one for several years, but the suirrels tor it apart this year and lined their nests with it.:fork:

Oh, those pesky squirrels. :rolleyes: We haven't had any problems with them yet, but I don't put out birdfeed. My mom has all kinds of trouble with them getting after her birdfeeders.

Nemo14

Oh, those pesky squirrels. :rolleyes: We haven't had any problems with them yet, but I don't put out birdfeed. My mom has all kinds of trouble with them getting after her birdfeeders.
Anyway, I decided that since no one bought me one for Mother's Day that I would buy it myself.

Now I just have to assemble it.... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom