Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I did! Threw me off at first since the sender was "Michael"...I immediately went into a panic because that's my ex's name. :zipit:

Thanks!! The opinions are UBER helpful. I want to hear what the girls' mom thinks about them and then I decide.

:sohappy:

:lol::lol: Sorry for the panic. I look forward to hearing what you decide. :)

nibblesandbits

Dot made a very good point that it allows my gown stand out alone. And that it has a similar simple, classy look as the big girls'.
:king:
That's true...and probably what appealed to my eyes too...was the simplicity and that it matched the bridesmaid dresses pretty well...espeically in simplicity. Too many ruffles and fluff take away from the dress sometimes.

joanna71985

Today was the best day. I went to MGM and RODE TSM 6 TIMES!!! It was awsome!! I met Randy from this board (I forget his name). I also met Prince Caspian!

Nemo14

Quick hello - we're still running back and forth between MIL in the hospital, and my mom in luneyland. Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

PS - Summer weather is finally here! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

nibblesandbits

So, totally OT...I just saw a video of David A. on Star Search when he was a kid...so, if he had had the personality on Idol that he had on that...you can bet your bootie he probably would have won. Somewhere along the line, he developed the aw, shucks thing b/c it's wasn't as prevelant in the video I saw. (Keep in mind, he had it then, but it wasn't as noticable when he sang.) The song he sang (Fallen by Alicia Keys) was so entertaining to watch...unlike a lot of his songs on Idol which were good, but weren't all the riviting. It was quite a surprise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom