Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

How are you today, Jo? I saw the link on the Patterson court thread that a CM did of her apartment...they look really nice! :)

They are!! The only bad part is that the buses don't stop there, so you have to walk back and forth. This is really bad late at night (which I have to do tomorrow, at 2am in the morning).

Today was great! I had a MK tour, and rode the new HM!! Oh my goodness, TSM IS AMAZING!!!!!

PotteryGal

They are!! The only bad part is that the buses don't stop there, so you have to walk back and forth. This is really bad late at night (which I have to do tomorrow, at 2am in the morning).

Today was great! I had a MK tour, and rode the new HM!! Oh my goodness, TSM IS AMAZING!!!!!

Oh, that's not good :( - how far is the walk? Is there any security?

And I cannot wait to see HM and TSM :sohappy:- I'm a little bummed POTC will be closed for refurb while we're there though.

joanna71985

Oh, that's not good :( - how far is the walk? Is there any security?

And I cannot wait to see HM and TSM :sohappy:- I'm a little bummed POTC will be closed for refurb while we're there though.

It's not that long (a couple of minutes). I just hate walking alone, especially late at night.

Oh, you will LOVE the new HM and TSM (especially TSM). It is AMAZING!! I rode it 6 times the other day.

Does Joel mind rides that spin? There is quite a bit of spinning there.

PotteryGal

It's not that long (a couple of minutes). I just hate walking alone, especially late at night.

Oh, you will LOVE the new HM and TSM (especially TSM). It is AMAZING!! I rode it 6 times the other day.

Does Joel mind rides that spin? There is quite a bit of spinning there.

Let me put it this way, he has this chair:

69072_PE183786_S4.jpg

It spins on a pedestal - so that will be the very thing he loves! :D Along with the teacups and apparently also, Primeval Whirl. :hurl: His mom, on the other hand.....

joanna71985

Let me put it this way, he has this chair:

69072_PE183786_S4.jpg

It spins on a pedestal - so that will be the very thing he loves! :D Along with the teacups and apparently also, Primeval Whirl. :hurl: His mom, on the other hand.....

Don't worry. It isn't that bad.:kiss: The ride is so worth it though.

PotteryGal

Don't worry. It isn't that bad.:kiss: The ride is so worth it though.

I must admit to viewing the youtube video someone took of the ride....that spinning won't bother me at all. Looks incredibly fun! I'm a little concerned about the crowd levels, but we won't be pulling the kids out of school for WDW anymore, now that Abby is entering junior high. So I guess we'll just have to get used to it. :shrug:

joanna71985

I must admit to viewing the youtube video someone took of the ride....that spinning won't bother me at all. Looks incredibly fun! I'm a little concerned about the crowd levels, but we won't be pulling the kids out of school for WDW anymore, now that Abby is entering junior high. So I guess we'll just have to get used to it. :shrug:

Well, definitely use FP. It is your friend!

PotteryGal

Good morning everyone! We're ahead of schedule here - may actually get to Sunday School on time. :rolleyes: I'll probably check back in this afternoon - have a good day! :wave:

Disnut

Hello
I am back from a trip to Abilene. We had a great time.
Bob and I went to Walmart and shopped for our anniversary. We don't get to do that by ourselves.:lol:
We got a hotel for the night and we did sleep some but the crazy TV kept coming on by itself.:veryconfu We thought it might be the remote so we turned it off at the TV. It still came on.:shrug: Bob turned the volume down to 0 so if and when it came back on the light would bother us but not the sound. We slept though the light and complained the next morning. They didn't care.All they said was it needed to be reprogramed.:lookaroun

We also went to my nephew's grave sight and cried some with my sister and my BIL. It was hard to see my sister sitting on the ground at her son's gravesite.:cry:

PotteryGal

Boy, it's been very quiet 'round here this weekend. Susan, I'm glad you had a nice trip to Abilene. :kiss: ((HUGS)) for you and your family.

Hey hey hey! At the airport...Em asked if I could get the internet and shockingly I can. So I thought I'd say hi.

Great week - thuoght of all of you so many different times this week!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom