Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

:ROFLOL:

Um... in my profile, click on my "profile album" in the right column. Theres one of just me and one of DH and I the night after we got engaged. (so it's kinda old...)

I HATE the waterfall song.

a) You're making that up... there is no "profile album" button... LIAR!!!

:shrug:

:cry:

I don't see it...

b) Waterfall was an AWFUUUUUUUUUL song...

three best songs hands down...

3) No Scrubs
2) Creep
1) Red Light Special

I'm a woman... a real woman... I know just what I want... I KNOW JUST WHO I AM!!!!!!!

(no joke i typed that as i listened to it cuz i'm currently listening to it and so when it came on I was like... gotta type this and be weird...)

Dukeblue1016

You already are one...you don't need anymore...:lol:

YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooo... i just realized the worst thing ever...

it's memorial day weekend (yes i knew that!!! i'm not THAT dumb!!!)

but... my commute home... all 60 miles of it... THE DEAD CENTER OF ALL THE TRAFFIC HEADING INTO MAINE...

which means... THREE HOUR COMMUTE HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

BiggerTigger

Oooooo, forgot to tell you, we were near our local (1 hour 30 mins away) Disney Store (now under Disney ownership again :sohappy:) and got our first lanyard and pins for our trip this September.

nibblesandbits

YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooo... i just realized the worst thing ever...

but... my commute home... all 60 miles of it... THE DEAD CENTER OF ALL THE TRAFFIC HEADING INTO MAINE...

which means... THREE HOUR COMMUTE HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lord! That stinks!

k.hunter30

Not really, there is a wedding I was invited to and I don't even like the bride so why go?
There are garage sales in the harbor (where the rich people live) so may do some saling tomorrow. Right now, I am playing it by ear.

Here is a laugh for you, I got offered a lead role in the musical "The Full Monty" (which isn't even being staged until next year). George said I could do the show as long as I don't take my clothes off. :lookaroun:lol:
:lookaroun:lookaroun

Um...yeah...kinda....it's a long story...and one that probably I shouldn't tell over the internet, just in case...
Well, I hope everything is okay. :kiss:

Joe... am I seriously loosing my mind? First, the Grey's Anatomy spoiler post, now this... Okay. Go to my profile page. On the rigt hand side you'll see boxes for mini statistics, my disney favorites, friends, and then ALBUMS. Click on the link that says profile. There are four pics in there. Can anyone else see them?!

nibblesandbits

Oooooo, forgot to tell you, we were near our local (1 hour 30 mins away) Disney Store (now under Disney ownership again :sohappy:) and got our first lanyard and pins for our trip this September.
Aw!!! Yay!! Exciting!!

I didn't know when the Disney ownership came back into play...nice to hear it has.

nibblesandbits

Joe... am I seriously loosing my mind? First, the Grey's Anatomy spoiler post, now this... Okay. Go to my profile page. On the rigt hand side you'll see boxes for mini statistics, my disney favorites, friends, and then ALBUMS. Click on the link that says profile. There are four pics in there. Can anyone else see them?!
Yeah, everything's fine...it's just been interesting.

k.hunter30

Oh no!

Fun! I love pin trading!

Dukeblue1016

ahhhh.... i just went to my own profile... i have the same thing... i have an albums link too (mine empty)...

so... you can probably see it on your own profile... but I can't see it!!!

k.hunter30

ahhhh.... i just went to my own profile... i have the same thing... i have an albums link too (mine empty)...

so... you can probably see it on your own profile... but I can't see it!!!
Seriously? I can see Nibbs' :shrug:
Can anyone else see my photos in my album?

EDIT: I can see Dan's too.

Dukeblue1016

Thanks dear...:kiss:

yeah ummm....

ummm....

*awkward move in towards a hug... awkwardly... back away....*

uhhh...

*step forward again...*

ummm... :lookaroun

*goes to get the arm around you.... stops... backs off...*

*slowly... awkwardly pats you on the back...*

I hope you have a good weekend Nibbs!!! and everything is okay...

:lookaroun

Dukeblue1016

And you honestly can't see mine?
I really must be going crazy. Nibbs, can you see it?

Actually i can and I thought you were ugly so i'm playing it off like that...

obviously that's a joke Kat...

i honestly cannot see your photo album... it's not showing up...

I'm heading out now... going home... in 19 hours when i get home from traffic... figure it out so I can see it!!!

:)

bye everyone, hope you all have a good and safe weekend!!!!!!!!

k.hunter30

yeah ummm....

ummm....

*awkward move in towards a hug... awkwardly... back away....*

uhhh...

*step forward again...*

ummm... :lookaroun

*goes to get the arm around you.... stops... backs off...*

*slowly... awkwardly pats you on the back...*

I hope you have a good weekend Nibbs!!! and everything is okay...

:lol:

I can't see yours or Joe's photo album.
Wierd...
Try now.

nibblesandbits

Actually i can and I thought you were ugly so i'm playing it off like that...

obviously that's a joke Kat...

i honestly cannot see your photo album... it's not showing up...

I'm heading out now... going home... in 19 hours when i get home from traffic... figure it out so I can see it!!!

:)

bye everyone, hope you all have a good and safe weekend!!!!!!!!
Bye Joe! *pokes you*

And don't worry, it's not really a bad thing that's happened today...it's just been interesting...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom