Making Memories with Magic Friends

Fantasmic!329

Happy Mother's Day to all of my IMoms!
I thank you for all of the wonderful love and advice you have given me over the years. I truly appreciate it all.
Love yous. :kiss: :kiss:

D010.gif

Happy Mother's Day to all of my IMoms! I love you all! Thank-you so much for always being there for me, and for welcoming me into the "Magic Friends" circle with open arms.
:kiss:

Nicole220

*crawls in*

Still feel like crap.

Just wanted to wish all the wonderful iMoms a Happy Mother's Day!
I love you all so much! :kiss:

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. The trip yesterday was awsome!! I had so much fun. I didn't fall out of the boat!:sohappy::lookaroun

The only bad thing is that I am extremely sore today. I feel like I was hit by a truck.

joanna71985

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! K... OK.... K.... GREATEST DAY EVER!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

So today, I showed up at the Magic Kingdom for my second Pirate & Princess event. I had an amazing time last week with Princess Jasmine. She was the best character I've had yet. It would be hard to top that. Or so I thought. When I got my assignment today, I looked down the the piece of paper and saw one name...

Ariel

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't breathe and was afraid I was gonna start freaking out. But I was ok once I took a moment to collect myself. Tonight was the best night I've ever had at Disney!!!

That's awsome Vince!! Sounds like a great day.:)

She's pretty funny...when I told her we could keep the baby in the basement so we don't have to hear it cry, she told me "Mommy, that's part of the job! You just have to deal with it!".

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

wdwmomof3

I remember those days. Now I have to keep my kids on track with their reports and things. With three kids, I feel like I am in school again too.

Two more weeks and we are out for the Summer!! :sohappy:

What are you doing a paper on?

joanna71985

It's on Contemporary American Fiction. We have to write about some of the books we read in class (one having to be The History of Love).

wdwmomof3

That sounds like fun.:lookaroun Just kidding. My oldest daughter is a freshman in HS and she LOVES English. She has a 99 average in there. They just finished Romeo & Juliette and To Kill a Mockingbird. She loved it.

joanna71985

That sounds like fun.:lookaroun Just kidding. My oldest daughter is a freshman in HS and she LOVES English. She has a 99 average in there. They just finished Romeo & Juliette and To Kill a Mockingbird. She loved it.

Well, it probably would help if I had read most of the books.:lookaroun

I'm just so happy that after tomorrow, I am all done for the semester.

wdwmomof3

Thats great! Well I wish you the best of luck. I have a hungry little boy behind me so I better go get dinner started. Have a great night!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom