Making Memories with Magic Friends

Fantasmic!329

Howdy ya'll.

Worked 11-6 today.

I'll be breakfasting with Ma, Grandma, Grandpa, and Sissy (who is expecticing #3, BTW) tomorrow. I don't know if my BIL, niece, and nephew will be joining us.

Then I will work from 11-6.

And somewhere in between I have to make a hot air balloon.

Sounds like fun, right?

No. Not really.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in to let you know that I love you all. :kiss:

MerHearted

Thanks for the advice! I was surprised that I didn't love the Halloween party.

So, how was Ariel? Did you post details? Or are you not allowed?

Well, if you like fireworks, the P&P one is the best you'll ever see at the Magic Kingdom. They are definitely magical. May be worth the price of admission just for that.

Ariel was absolutely wonderful. Hmmm... well, me and Ariel have our secrets. ;)

Uponastar

Hi, just checking in while the medicine is kicking in.
I'm sick with the flu...wasn't feeling well yesterday and woke up this morning to a full blown sickness.
I'm stuck inside watching the Indy trilogy while it's absolutely beautiful outside...not that that's a bad thing, he's gorgeous in these movies. :lol:
So yeah, just wanted to say hi...talk to y'all later.

Oh no.
((HUGS)) Sweetheart.
Feel better. :kiss:

wdwmomof3

Better today! Last night was a little crazy. My 15 year old knocked over a light pole with a golf cart.:hammer:She didn't get hurt but it made me very angry.

wdwmomof3

:lol: I know. It's just that she did about four hundred dollars worth of damage, hopefully not more. It was her BFF's dads cart. The pole fell and busted the light at the top, which is 100.00 to fix. :hammer:The thing is, I had just told her NOT to drive it. Anyway, she is going to have to work to pay me back for the damage. That's the only way she will learn from it I think.

Nemo14

:lol: I know. It's just that she did about four hundred dollars worth of damage, hopefully not more. It was her BFF's dads cart. The pole fell and busted the light at the top, which is 100.00 to fix. :hammer:The thing is, I had just told her NOT to drive it. Anyway, she is going to have to work to pay me back for the damage. That's the only way she will learn from it I think.
That's the way to teach her - I really wish more parents would do that!

wdwmomof3

I hope so, it's not good timing on her part. She wanted to take the drivers test next week to get her permit. DH says that she has to wait. If she can't drive a golf cart, I'm not sure I want her driving my car. :eek: :ROFLOL:

Is you back bothering you Nemo?

Uponastar

That's the way to teach her - I really wish more parents would do that!

Tough love.
It works!

My back is really sore, so I'm not sure how long I'll be on. I'm not sure what I did, but it really hurts when I move the wrong way.

Maybe one too many paso dobles.....

You're no Kristi Yamaguchi. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Is you back bothering you Nemo?

Yes, I did something to it yesterday - I think I just twisted the wrong way or something, but nothing seems to help it. We had to drive up to Massachusetts today to meet up with my daughter, and the ride home was just agony! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom