Making Memories with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Hello.
Mother's Day didn't go quite as planned thanks to the &^%$ weather.:fork:
No cookout, but I'm not seriously complaining.
The kids were here and we had a nice day.
We celebrated George's birthday, which is Thursday, as well.
Here's a few pics...

George's amazing cheesecake birthday cake:

DSC02338.jpg

George pretending to enjoy our sorry attempt at singing Happy Birthday:

DSC02344.jpg

And, for Vince....Stacey and Ray supporting the team: :lookaroun

DSC02348.jpg

Nemo14

:wave:

We had a rather different Mother's Day here. Both my kids were away, but that's OK - they both called at least, and we saw DD yesterday, and DS comes home from college this Saturday.
We were supposed to be having dinner at BIL's, and bringing in MIL from the nursing home. Then Dave's aunt and cousins were supposed to meet us at BIL's for dessert before we had to take MIL back.
Well, SIL convinced MIL that she shouldn't go, since she had been a bit under the weather, so we had dinner without her, then the aunt and cousins didn't come because they were only coming to see MIL anyway :rolleyes:, so Dave and his brother and my nieces went over to the nursing home after dinner instead, and I came back home, since my back is still not right.

At least the weather was nice..... :lol:

Uponastar

:wave:

We had a rather different Mother's Day here. Both my kids were away, but that's OK - they both called at least, and we saw DD yesterday, and DS comes home from college this Saturday.
We were supposed to be having dinner at BIL's, and bringing in MIL from the nursing home. Then Dave's aunt and cousins were supposed to meet us at BIL's for dessert before we had to take MIL back.
Well, SIL convinced MIL that she shouldn't go, since she had been a bit under the weather, so we had dinner without her, then the aunt and cousins didn't come because they were only coming to see MIL anyway :rolleyes:, so Dave and his brother and my nieces went over to the nursing home after dinner instead, and I came back home, since my back is still not right.

At least the weather was nice..... :lol:

Sounds almost as much fun as my day.
Oh well...they can't all be great.

Pongo

Hi Luke!
Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes.

You're welcome :D

My mom just called to say she got back to the farm okay (she came to see the play last night). This morning we went to Bob Evans for brunch and I saw someone else from the play -- one of the other soldiers. It was really funny, especially since we had just seen each other 7 hours prior at the cast party :lol: :lookaroun

Nemo14

My mom just called to say she got back to the farm okay (she came to see the play last night). This morning we went to Bob Evans for brunch and I saw someone else from the play -- one of the other soldiers. It was really funny, especially since we had just seen each other 7 hours prior at the cast party :lol: :lookaroun
How did the play go, Luke?

Uponastar

I don't know if you saw my post in regard to the pics of the play you posted, but...You looked great!

Pongo

How did the play go, Luke?

Incredibly. Did you see the pictures?

It doesn't even feel like we've been doing shows. I'm having such a great time with it all. The worst thing about it thought is that I only have one more week with seeing these people every day.

It's sad :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom