Major DTD update

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
update: I've heard from a fairly reliable source that the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party dance thing from Disneyland is coming to DTD before the end of the year and it will be located on PI.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
update: I've heard from a fairly reliable source that the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party dance thing from Disneyland is coming to DTD before the end of the year and it will be located on PI.

I'd prefer Electronica (Laserman was cool), but if they actually put some money into is and don't have an admission charge, it'd be a nice (small) change of pace.

asianway

Interesting...the pin team previewed a boat load of new Mad T Party pins last weekend, it was curious why they were getting so many new ones beyond the DCA opening.

koryadams

well either way, they need to do something. It is slowly falling through and I was looking forward to Hyperion Wharf. I thought it already was packed enough as it is on weekend nights! It is crazy!!

71jason

A perfect match for the food truck round-up in the parking lot.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
indeed, too little too late, they would have been better to bring it and utilize aspects of it in Mannequins since it plays the same style of music. Also I have reports the floor is in MDP but the mechanism is gone. Curious given the reopening rumors around.

71jason

Honestly, this sounds like it would be Celebrate Tonight with a few cooler costumes and a whole lot more merch carts. In other words, cheaping out again.

mickeysbrother

Won't they have to add great entertainment to dtd if they decided to go through with this multi million dollar project? Like pleasure Island used to be?????

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Honestly, this sounds like it would be Celebrate Tonight with a few cooler costumes and a whole lot more merch carts. In other words, cheaping out again.
the party has been wildly popular at DCA in all its forms, so I have some hope. Granted, it'll still me off to walk and see this entertainment in front of closed clubs, but at least it's better than Celebrate Tonight

StageFrenzy

It can be so hot and humid in Florida, I wish they had some empty buildings that they could put it inside an air-conditioned building....

Beholder

Some of the posts on here talk about "fans" not liking this or get excited about that, and it's got me thinking about what exactly am I a fan of? Is the nostalgia? The current condition/direction of the parks? The future? Many years ago, when it was just MK and EPCOT, I'd often envision "what are they going to do next?!". I couldn't wait to go and see what new attraction or ride Disney had come up with. Now, I find myself wishing old things would come back or they'd just fix what they have. I don't think this us nostalgia, I think it's an acceptance that things aren't going to get better. They will, one day, but for a long while now, things have "flatlined". So I guess I'm a fan of the quality that was expected and found throughout the resort, and I'm a fan of possibilities. What I really want is to be a fan of that same quality and the PROMISE of possibilities. So I'm hoping DTD, DHS, AK and EPCOT get whatever attention they need so we can discuss, with a degree of certainty, the future of WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom