Major DTD update

John

I am going to take any of this news with a grain of salt. Heck even TDO has annonced then shelved plans for DTD already. So any rumors are going to be put in to the Blue Sky cabinet. 1800's? As much as I am an avid antique collector this dosnt seem to fit for DTD. The whole problem with DTD is what has been since PI closed....MONEY! To do it right....it would take a hefty investment.Thats why they have wanted third party op's...to share some of the burden. I still have a hard time believeing they have them lined up for a revamped PI area.

What type of retail could they possibly put there that wouldnt cannabalize other offerings? WHat different types of resturants could they put there that isnt represented? OK.....one....two? Then what about the rest of the area?

I am surprised jt hasnt been here lately, he always has an OPINION on whats going to happen here.

NoChesterHester

Turn of the century Paris? London? Civilized dawn of the industrial age?

I'm just trying to picture a compelling 1800's and not some stodgy Victorian gingerbread society.

Over thinking it all because I have nothing else to do...

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
so do we have any confirmation if an announcement is coming tomorrow? Has Disney scheduled anything? does anyone know?

Sam Magic

I would take it with a grain of salt for an anouncment today or tomorrow. As for 1800's New Orleans, New York, Steam Punk? Whatever they do It better be worth my well deserved anticipation and Disney's money. Hope it comes with a big Lego store and Mickey Mouse 1920 cartoons :p

The MaD Hatter

I've fo
so do we have any confirmation if an announcement is coming tomorrow? Has Disney scheduled anything? does anyone know?
I've found that usually when there's an announcement about an announcement then there's never an announcement...well, other than the initial announcement that there will be an announcement that never leads to an announcement. Is that clear enough? ;)

John

Apparently nobody understands the current theme of DTD, which is that of a not-too-distant future America after the economy further collapses leading to shuttered storefronts and empty buildings. :p

Heck even the Brit gets it.....you have visited the states way to many times....:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom