Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

Sped2424

Original Poster
I rode it tonight and was impressed. All of the effects were in working order and everything cleaned up. The red head looked amazing. I also noticed a Asian looking pirate in one scene ive never noticed one before. I liked his hair. There waa water in the boat but I did not leave with ssoaked shoes.
I noticed a black pirate in a scene in which I was sure there was none before! Perhaps they are diversifying the crew?

cosmicray

Rode Pirates twice yesterday. The refurb did wonders, everything looks awesome, particularly the lighting and cleanliness. The only bad thing I noticed was both times the boat was tipped to one side for the whole ride, making a rather unpleasant experience. The boat sort of dragged on the track because of that. Has anyone else noticed this?

Bairstow

Who doesn't like a nice splah now and then? In fact, they should make an effort to get us more wet! How about going under a few waterfalls? In fact, they should just take out the boats completely and let us swim through the ride!

This would actually be pretty cool under the right circumstances.
Imagine the tunnel portion of the lazy river at Blizzard Beach, but with animatronics.
Stormalong Bay+Pirates of the Caribbean= fun

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Rode Pirates twice yesterday. The refurb did wonders, everything looks awesome, particularly the lighting and cleanliness. The only bad thing I noticed was both times the boat was tipped to one side for the whole ride, making a rather unpleasant experience. The boat sort of dragged on the track because of that. Has anyone else noticed this?

Absolutely I've noticed and experienced this. Sounds like at least your boat didn't take on water like ours when it leaned

Last edited:

Cesar R M

actually, makes you wonder if only a group of boats are heavily affected (listing, holes, sinking..etc..)?
and its not only weight based or all the boats.

G00fyDad

What's a winer?

th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom