Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

Bairstow

The name of this site should be "Walt Disney World Winers."

Winers?

EPCOT-Food-and-Wine-Festival-logo.jpg

Cesar R M

The name of this site should be "Walt Disney World Winers."
I recommend you stop for a moment and read your post. you're sounding worse every second. Almost as bad as a childish "baww no no, dont attack my beautiful disney" :depressed:

Or, perhaps, "Needlessly rude posts attempting to belittle the experiences of people who have actually witnessed what is clearly a problem with the current operation of an attraction that ran for many years without such issues."
bingo!!!

PizzaPlanet

Or, perhaps, "Needlessly rude posts attempting to belittle the experiences of people who have actually witnessed what is clearly a problem with the current operation of an attraction that ran for many years without such issues."
I'm not saying that it's not a problem, I'm just saying it's all that is discussed in this thread.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
If I may be so bold, perhaps it's time for a new thread. The refurb has been completed and the elements of that refurb have been widely reported on. Since the refurb did not address the issue with the boats, maybe just a thread about that. "Did you get soaked on Pirates?" or "the trouble with sinking on the boats in Pirates." I know, "Why were the boat issues not address in Pirates refurb." Yeah, that one could work just fine.

*1023*

cspencer96

Not sure if any of these are the same signs that are still there - and I may be mixing DL and WDW signs - but all three say you may get wet.

Sign outside Kali:
th

Sign outside Splash:
th

Sign outside Pirates:
th
The sign outside of Pirates is fairly new. I noticed its addition, because on one visit we got wet and overheard complaints. A few months later we visit, and there are signs to cover their legal bases.

Sped2424

Original Poster
If the boats are taking on this much water how long before the perfect heavy weight boat sails off and literally capsizes?

Rteetz

Someone on the disboards said they rode a few days ago and noticed some empty boats that CMs were apparently keeping tabs on and maybe testing. They also said the boats seemed very clean. Is this a sign of them working on the boats?

Chef Kronk

Someone on the disboards said they rode a few days ago and noticed some empty boats that CMs were apparently keeping tabs on and maybe testing. They also said the boats seemed very clean. Is this a sign of them working on the boats?

Interesting. We can only hope.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Who doesn't like a nice splah now and then? In fact, they should make an effort to get us more wet! How about going under a few waterfalls? In fact, they should just take out the boats completely and let us swim through the ride!
Literally my nightmare lol Water in which I can't see the floor with everything the ride has going on? Easiest way to kill me lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom