magical moment certificate

Antjeanne

We got back from Disney last week,My daughter got 6 Magical Moment Certificates. We were blown away. And they all came to us we did not seek any out. Also it was her Birthday so that helped alot i think. But Magical things happen to this kid.
1. During lunch in the Castle she got a MMC for her Birthday and had everyone sign it.

2. While shopping in the Polynesian Gift shop she was asked if she wanted to play a tiki trek to get a prize.

3.As we were walking passed the Speedway a lady comes running after us and wishes her a Happy Birthday and says we are going to the front of the line and them got a peice of paper to go to the front of any ride we wanted that day. and another MMC

4. While shopping at a cart in Canada the girl asked a few questions and gave her another certificate.

5. we got to the park early and she got to wake up Tink.

6. After the Family Magic tour The whole family got a MMC for saving the MK. It was signed By Wendy, Peter Pan ,And Tinker Bell.
My Daughter was thrilled to get Tinks Autograph.

My Daughter said her 8th Birthday was the best ever.
Any ideas for number 9?

Mark_E

When we were in animal kingdom, my sister got one for helping the CM bury the bones up in the boneyard play area. She was so happy.

Blizz

When we were in animal kingdom, my sister got one for helping the CM bury the bones up in the boneyard play area. She was so happy.

I love seeing the look on the faces of the kids after they get one. Its a great little thing that Disney does.

Tim G

Someone else may have already answered this question in a post, but I didn't see it so figured I'd give an answer. From what I understand the cards are used to acurately judge the wait time for a ride or attraction. They are swiped before being given to the guest and then swiped once they arrive at the end of the line. Now, I'm not 100% on this answer, but that is what I have heard before :)
Yep!!! You're absolutely right...

WDW Kid

I got one in 98 because i was too small to get on Splash Monuntain, it said i cold go to the front of the line(before fastpass) i havent used it yet because i havent needed it(short lines, never used fp 4 it)

Courtney488

When I was 14 or 15 I got one for solvin a mind puzzle thing in Epcot. It was pretty funny...there was a group of older adults standing around for about a half hour trying to figure it out and I walked right up and solved it...the CM was so impressed he gave me one, and it made my day.

Launchpad

Account Suspended
We found ours underneath the mat where the key is at Muppet*Vision. It was already filled out, congratulating us on finding the key.

coilback

We got two different types - a big blue one and a small pink one at two different times at the Epcot Pin Kiosk outside the gate. They had a pin game and we played two different times with two different CMs. This was last week.

PrincessK

My husband and I got one on the night we got married. We took our guests over to Canada's Le Cellier for a reception dinner and the waitress, Candace was phenominal. She was able to take care of all 17 of us.

At the end of the evening, she presented us with a special dessert and two MMC's. She had the waitstaff sign the back of one with special wishes. She gave us a 2nd one "just in case we wanted to scrapbook it or frame it". It meant a lot to me that Candace thought about it so that I wouldn't lose one side or the other.

DonmoyerFamily

We were lucky Magical Moments winners too!

Our family had our dream of a lifetime in Dec with our 2nd trip to WDW!

But also were granted a Magical Moment one evening as we exited the SF Drive-In, and slowly made our way to the front of the park. Since it was not a MH night in MGM, I stopped to take a picture down main street since all the Christmas lights were on, and not a soul was around. As we came to the exit gate, we were greeted by a transportation team member, and were presented with a Magial Moment certificate, as well as news that we had an entire bus all to ourselves which would drive us back to our hotel. It was the coolest thing... especially after having to stand on every bus back to the hotel at the end of each night. We even had an email when we got home from the driver who took a photo, and was really wonderful to send us a copy. Needless to say, we were quite thrilled with our MM surprise! :sohappy:

AndyJo0930

My husband received a magical memory certificate on our honeymoon back in 2000. We went to the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom and had preferred seating, and before the show, a CM came over and asked our names and when we were married (we had our "ears" on) and just before the show started, we were introduced and they presented us with the MMC. I still have it in a frame on our wall with our other disney pictures from our honeymoon.

yeti

Happened to me at the libertz square christmas shop in november. She got me to add a chain to a paper chain cristmas tree and gave me the same kind of certificate. I thought it was for YOAMD.

carebearsrgr8

Disney 25th

I never got a certificate or anything cool but I do have a cherished cool memory of disney from when I was little.

I was in one of the stores and wanted to get a pumba and a timon but I didnt think any of the ones out looked all that great. So I told a lady and she said oh okay and took me back to their stock room and let me pick one out of like 100 pumbas and timons. It was a really cool memory and one that I will always cherish...Well that and the segull stealing a guys pastry when he came out of the danish shop in EPCOT:lol:

ckvin

My three daughters all received 'certifications' as Princesses when we walked into Epcot the other day. Later in the day, we were walking through Morocco and the girls were dressed up as belly dancers with the ladies in the shop. Afterwards, they were given certs as dancers as well. Really made their day....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom