magical moment certificate

disneyboy02

Original Poster
hello, me and my wife were at epcot and at the end of the day on the way out of the park we decided to ride spaceship earth on last time. we were the last people on the ride and when we got off the ride a cast member was waiting for us and presented us with a magical moment certificate. he asked us our names, wrote them in the space at the bottom and wrote that we were the last to ride spaceship earth on that day and signed and dated it. is this common? we thought it was a nice thing for them to do to end our day

sissa216

Yeah. Different locations have different policies regarding magical moments certificates, but it used to be that pretty much all attractions gave them out for the first and last guests of the day. They are also available for CMs to use for anything else they want- if they have a "magical moment" with a child during the day or whatnot.

coasterchik

magic moments

I used to work at RnR Coaster and yes we do give out Magic Moments Certificates to the family we pick to ride the ride first in the morning. They get to ride it by themselves first thing and take the picture home with them. Its just a way of saying thanks for being there and making the honor just a little more special for them.

TURKEY

Originally posted by JackSkellington
Is there anything else to the certificate. You know, free stuff, discounts, or just a memory of a magical moment?

Depends on what the magical moment is for. You might get a free cupcake or something like that for Little Chef of the Day. Other than that, I don't think you get anything.

Dr.Seeker

At innoventions I won the 'collect the ice-cream' game and this Cadst member (Minnie) gave me a certificate. I was v. greatful and it is a great thing to have!

Imagineer

Magic Moments are just certificates usually given out for extra special events. The cast can use them for anything they want when ever they want. They are so rare that it truely is special to recieve one. While working at Animal Kingdom I would give out Magic Moments to people who helped me search for hidden mickeys. One day I had a couple on their honeymoon help me find some in the murals at Conservation Station they got so into it they actually came back at the end of their visit to tell me about others they found through out the other parks! I was glad to make their honeymoon all that more special. Other things I did for magic moments was letting kids use the mike at the train station to announce the trains arrival or say all aboard.

Chape19714

I was the First Person to Ride the Barnstormer one day a few months back, and I did not get a certificate!!! NO FAIR :cry: :confused: :brick::( !!!!!

Kwit35

Originally posted by Leah's Dad
"Can it you nit!" - Violet Beauerguard to Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Leah's Dad
:lol:

Although, i want it now too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom