magical moment certificate

Elonwy

My family got 5 certificates on our last trip. We were there for 7 nights and got 1 almost every day.

The biggest one was my neice being chosen as Princess of the Day and getting some one on one time with Belle.

We were also chosen to be honorary custodians and helped clean up a section at the front of the Studios

We got to start the fireworks at Epcot

At our hotel when we checked in we were told that we had a message...it was from Cinderella and she said that her Fairy Godmother has a treat for us and that it doesn't even have to stop at midnight! The treat was a free upgrade to a family suite (i had asked for a possible upgrade if avail because we had 2 separate rooms but really wanted to be together but it was still a surprise)

On the Winnie-the-pooh ride we got to ride in cars with Pooh, Tigger and Piglet (that one would have been my favorite except they rode with the kids and I had to ride with my sister :(

Unbelievable that we got so many...we just figured that they give out so many that everyone must get one but from talking to others I guess we just got EXTREMELY lucky :D

sabine_1979

loved reading all the stories.

Going to Disneyworld for the second time in September and I really really hope me and my friend will be the lucky ones to also recieve a 'price' ;-) Esp. because this is my friends first time to the Magic. Am so looking forward to the trip. Been counting down the days for more then a year now!!!

x
sab

joanna71985

I won 2 Magical Moments on 2 different days. The first one was when I was picked as the Camp Counselor of the Day, and got my picture with all 4 characters (and also got a certificate signed by them).

The other one was when I was the first family of the day at Character Landing. I got my picture with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore!

pjulie75

My husband and I received one at AK. We were the first people to try and eat at Restaurantosauras (we had missed breakfast and were going for an early lunch) and we were asked to hold on while they were preparing the restaurant for lunch service. More and more people tried to enter and we were all told to hold on. Then the CM shouted our name only and said we could enter the restaurant, to our surprise all the staff inside clapped and welcomed us to the restaurant, they had laid out of table with lots of treats, relish etc and give us our lunch for FREE. We also recieved a certificate signed by Mickey, Minne, Pluto, Goofy, it was AMAZING. We purchased a lovely frame and have it pride of place in our house. Wonderful magical moment and what a surprise!!:king: I have never ate so many chicken nuggets, I was too embarrassed to leave lots of food after such a special gesture.:slurp:

DizneyPryncess

I got my first Magic Moment certificate last week! I was so excited - I have always read other people's stories about them here and been so jealous!

I was there for my honeymoon, and I went into Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe at about 12:30. I was asked by the CM at the register if I'd like to decorate the Magical Moments Christmas tree! I asked first if it was only for children, and she said no, that she can pick whoever she wants! So of course I said yes. She gave me a magic moments certificate for "Trimming the Tree", a free mickey mouse ornament, and put my name on the tree for the day. I was so happy!

That was plenty for me, but then later that night I was in the Trader Jack's gift shop at the Polynesian. The CM working asked if I'd received my phone call yet from someone who was looking for me, and I said no. She handed me the phone, and it was Mickey & Minnie singing "Here comes the bride"! She then wrote up another Magic Moments certificate for "Disney Honeymoon 2008" to Princess Jamie & Prince Matt. It was really a magical moment for us =)

I'm glad I finally have stories that I can add to this post, as I've read every single response in the past. :)

Fashionista007

:king: My wife and I had a truly magical experience. We were the last 2 guests to ever ride the OLD JII at EPCOT. It was the last day of operation and the person behind us in the car was the original Imangieer who designed the ride. It was a very special moment since the ride was the favorite of our oldest son. Alon with the MMC we also received a LARGE Figment plushie as well a a photoof the event.

That's awesome! I have only ridden the old version once with my Mom and sister. My sister (21 at the time) was so bored during that ride and it was so hot that day that she fell asleep in the back of the car. We had never ridden it before so when the huge picture came up on the screen of her laying down in the back (eyes closed and mouth open) at the end we busted out laughing and laughed so hard while we were walking out of the ride that I think people thought we were on drugs :)

SAV

We had a certificate on our stroller when we got back from our Safari at AK. We were "The most prepared for a 2 week Safari". Even though we really just had the stroller packed for the day, I guess we had enough supplies with us that we could survive for 2 weeks if we needed to. :lol:

kitten2299

My daughter got one during our Nov 2007 trip it was called a princess in training magical moment, the CM took her picture gave her a MMC ,a balloon and a fastpass that we could use for any ride at any time that day. It was amazing since it was our 1st day of our trip. :king:

lebeau

We got one at the gift shop at AKL when they couldn't find a souvenier I had bought in one of the parks and asked to have sent to my room. It wasn't exactly a magical moment per se. But eventually I got the souvenier and I have a certificate to boot!

Oriolesmagic

I'm unbeaten in that game...I play a lot too! (and I don't just beat people I crush them!!!! )

Sorry... I'll behave:D Well I've recieved many but I can remember only one well. I was in the sports store on the road leading to RNRC and TOT and I was bouncing one of those small basketballs while someone in our group was looking around in the store, the man behind the counter came up to me and said something like "Try to make it into the basket." (the ball basket). I said "ok" I shot it and..."swish"...ok it was more like "clunk" but I still made it and he gave me a MMC. Ahhh good times!

Yellow Shoes

Our first trip without the kids!! We will be staying at WL. How about you?

Ours too! We leave day after tomorrow (Sept 9).

Ike has steered away from Florida and at least it won't be horrible rain.

And, how embarassing is this? Kid #1 is 20.

Yup, our first trip alone together in 20 years.

We're at WL also!

We got a certificate last time because we danced the Hokey Pokey with the CMs at MouseGears.

noflashphoto

When It's your Birthday you can get one.Be sure your wearing a button so they can find you!

I got one at the AA and the castmember anounced me to the whole resturant.It was so cool!:)

If you wear a birthday button to the bakery at Sunshine Seasons in the Land you can get a free cookie! Just walk up to the counter and pretend to look and they just hand it to you and say happy birthday. (annnd it doesn't have to be your birthday to get a button either...;))

disney4life2008

When I was there with my friend last December.. I was at Downtown Disney on my list day waiting to get into the Rainforrest Cafe. A CM walked up to me and asked was I having a great vacation and would there be anything else that would make it more magical? I was taken off guard and said to him that my vacation was great and that I was on my way back to Chicago. He passed up hundreds of other guests and walked right to me. He then smiled and said have a safe trip. Minutes later it dawned on me, it was a magical moment. And I could not get it back. I was very upset.

FireChiefGoofy

My wife and I got a certificate while having breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We were on our honeymoon and they had a heart made out of Mickey confetti on the table before we were seated. Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore (he tried to propose to my wife, luckily, she stayed with me) all signed the certificate. Later in the week we won Dream Fastpasses at AK during the Year of A Million Dreams!

mimitchi33

:king: My wife and I had a truly magical experience. We were the last 2 guests to ever ride the OLD JII at EPCOT. It was the last day of operation and the person behind us in the car was the original Imangieer who designed the ride. It was a very special moment since the ride was the favorite of our oldest son. Alon with the MMC we also received a LARGE Figment plushie as well a a photoof the event.

OMG OMG OMG, Lucky you! I wanna steal your Figment plush!

puntagordabob

We have received two that I remember.... one was in 2009 for being the First family to EVER check into the Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort... THIS MMC is framed and on our living room wall :)

The second was kind of funny.... there was this game puzzle at Mousegears... me being the curious type asked about it (assuming it was a display for a version for sale....it apparently wasnt for sale at all lol) ....the CM handed it to me and I proceded to spend 5 minutes (or it seemed like 15 cannot remember really) playing around with it...the CM noticed when I finally beat the puzzle and said hold up a moment and returned with a MMC (she then filled it in name etc)

It is little things like the MMC that can really make a good day become exceptional!!!!

Also mimitchi33 Gratz for rezzing this ancient thread! Just noticed the date of the post before yours!! Welcome to WDWMagic!!!

53Herbie

My daughter has received a few of these over the years, the most Magical was for waking up Tinker Bell in Fantasyland. This magic moment has gone away with the expansion. If you where the first child in Tink's Treasures gift shop, you got the honor of waking her up with a special bell. We had Tink autograph the certificate later in the day, and she played along with us making it even more special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom