magical moment certificate

IROC it

Camper(s) of the Day at Camp Minnie Mickey

We got a Magical Moment Cert... with all the autographs and such... and an official photo, and the "Camper of the Day" award for being first at the Camp Minnie Mickey meet and greet area one morning...

Also asked to be in the MJJP - but that's another story (we got bumped = free day for all of us)...

eagles

we got 2 in april 07.

one was for my son at mickeys philharmagic.

and one was for vip family for the grand fiesta in mexico. we were taken to the head of the line and given a boat all to ourselves!

my son could have gotten anothe one, it was for having his face painted for free! but he did not want paint on his face, so he turned it down.

coilback

Okay, I don't know what the ones look like that you all got, but I finally got around to taking pics of the ones we got this past March. These were given to us within a couple days of each other, so it's weird we got two totally different ones.

Here's the first one we got - that's my monorail Co-pilots license in the corner of the frame:

MagicMomentBlue.jpg

Here's the second one we got (obviously, the frames didnt come with them):

MagicMomentPink.jpg

And if you want to see how they fit in on my wall of Disney (it's only part of the stuff I have...):

DisneyWall.jpg

dispin02.jpg

dispin03.jpg

dispin01.jpg

Ashley Michelle

I got a magical moment certificate in 2004.
I was in Disney for Nationals for cheerleading, and when I was at Mission Space with some friends a CM had to beg for us to do a cheer for everyone at the end :eek:

Jen66

We were the first family in Dinoland after rope drop 2 years ago, and we got to choose a ride to do and we got a certificate! It wasn't as cool as my "official whiskey taste tester" certificate from Bushmillls, but the kids liked it better!! I keep all that neat stuff in our scrapbooks, and we love to go back and look at it!

disneyboy02

Original Poster
im glad that so many people have received these magical moments since i started this thread in 2004..but i think i may have the best moment ever ( i think ) when we went to the magic kingdom this past month as we got on the monorail to leave at the end of the day we sat in the front car and told the driver how much my son really loves the monorail and HE LET MY SON ( 8 YEARS OLD ) SIT IN THE DRIVERS CHAIR AND LET HIM DRIVE THE FREAKIN' MONORAIL !! we took a pic and as soon as i can figure out how to post it i will. the look on his face was priceless!!

SnowFire

My son has three Magical Moments certificates from three different trips dating back to 2000.

His first was from a CM from South Africa in Epcot's Milennium Village. He was only 4 but he started a conversation with her. She eventually sat on the floor with him just talking about things that they each enjoyed.

His second was a few years later at Hilton Head Island. We attended a presentation by B'Lou Crabbe. B'Lou selected my son to play fiddlesticks and gave him a certificate at the end.

His third certificate was for playing a game with the CMs at Ice Stataion Cool.

Out of a family of 5, he is the only one to ever receive a certificate. And, yes, the rest of us are just a bit jealous. :animwink:

Walk the Walt

magic moments phillar magic

i was in line for phillar magic with a friend and a man gave me a pass , and i gave it to a person in the line aa employee , and i guess they over heard it was my birthday. another in when they had their 25th anniversity , and had the castle decked out like candie. my sister was at the mgm studios and the indiana jones ashow she gotto yell lights camra action

killerbunny

A LONG time ago I got a certificate at the Crystal Palace because I lost my tooth there. All of the characters signed it, and I still have it in my old scrapbook.

Phonedave

My kids and I got one, one night during EMH at MK. We were pulled out of the line for SM by a CM and asked if we would like to see the inside of the "control tower". Well thats a no-brainer. So we went in, looked at all the ride controls, was given a "tour" by the two CMs in there, given a certificate, and then put right on the next train.

My youngest also got one when she was picked to pull the sword from the stone during Merlins act. She got a certificate and also got a medallion for it. (She was also absolute ruler of the Magic Kingdom, but then her rein ran out :D )

-dave

Mom2Evie

Hi, what is a magical moment certificate, and how do I get one????(If it's from Disney it's for me) Thanks...

In the grand scheme of how big these wishes, dreams & magic moments can be, ours was a small one. It wasn't small to my 5 year old daughter. We were shopping in a Fantasy Land gift shop. DD was using her own money to purchase her souvenir for the day and as expected, had selected more than she could pay for. She was buying the Beaty & the Beast & Aladdin play sets since she already had the others. She's so excited, trying to decide what to get and keeps seeing something else, something better.
A CM approaches us both, carrying a large ring binder. She asks if DD could give her some help, she has a problem. She tells us that the Fairy Godmother is hosting a party and has tasked her with sending out the invitations. She says that she dropped the notebook and now all the princes & princesses are out of order. She needed DD to match all the princes with the correct princesses so she'd know to whom to send the invitations. DD matches them all together (of course): Cinderella & her prince, Snow White & Prince Charming, Aladdin & Jasmine, etc. I really thought Belle & her prince would stump Evie, considering you only see him in his prince for for a minute or two, but she did just fine. The CM gave her a certificate for helping & my daughter is so proud of it!!
magic_moment.jpg

Disneybub

In the grand scheme of how big these wishes, dreams & magic moments can be, ours was a small one. It wasn't small to my 5 year old daughter. We were shopping in a Fantasy Land gift shop. DD was using her own money to purchase her souvenir for the day and as expected, had selected more than she could pay for. She was buying the Beaty & the Beast & Aladdin play sets since she already had the others. She's so excited, trying to decide what to get and keeps seeing something else, something better.
A CM approaches us both, carrying a large ring binder. She asks if DD could give her some help, she has a problem. She tells us that the Fairy Godmother is hosting a party and has tasked her with sending out the invitations. She says that she dropped the notebook and now all the princes & princesses are out of order. She needed DD to match all the princes with the correct princesses so she'd know to whom to send the invitations. DD matches them all together (of course): Cinderella & her prince, Snow White & Prince Charming, Aladdin & Jasmine, etc. I really thought Belle & her prince would stump Evie, considering you only see him in his prince for for a minute or two, but she did just fine. The CM gave her a certificate for helping & my daughter is so proud of it!!
magic_moment.jpg

awww i bet she was so proud of herself - its such a sweet thing to do!! x

toystoryma

my 3 kids got a MM when I was in the fastpass lane for TOT, they were waiting with dh over by the TOT gift shop for me to exit the ride. A cm came over and played a game of "eyeball bowling" with the boys and gave them each a MM certificate. The boys loved it because it kept them entertained and not stuck in thier stroller while waiting for mom to get off the ride :) The boys were 5 & 2 at the time, they thought it was so much fun~

elizs77

During our 9/2006 trip, we were standing in one of the Futureworld gift shop when a CM came up to DH, DS and I and asked us to find the seven hidden Mickeys in the mural that went around the store. We did, and she gave all three of us a Magical Moments certificate. We thanked her, and it was neat, but gosh, I certainly didn't know what it was! I later just thought it was some kind of training for YOMD. I had no idea that they were giving them out for years.

MissLiz

My 5 year old daughter has 3 of them!

Her first one she got when we were the first people to check in at Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast. She got a MM for being "Princess of the Day". She got a few minutes alone with Cinderella and got to lead everyone up the stairs to breakfast. It made me all weepy! :ROFLOL:

Her second one was for helping teach the Hand Jive at Festival of the Lion King. She went around with the CM and then the CM took her off to the side (we couldn't see them anymore) and when she came back, she had a MM certificate in her hands.

Her third one is my favorite! We were eating dinner at Rose and Crown one evening and our server came up and asked my daughter if she wanted to start the fireworks!! I was like, WHAT?!?! So, they took her down to the lower level of the patio, put her up on a chair, gave her a Mickey light up wand, and told her what she had to do. When the drum beats started, she moved the wand around like she was stirring a pot (kind of) and then, right before the first firework shot across the sky, she swished the wand out so that it fully extended and there went the firework!! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time! I think that's the first time I didn't recite the IllumiNations intro with the guy. LOL!

She has all of them in her own scrapbook that she loves to pull out and look at all the time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom