Magic Kingdom character changes

RAXIP

Wonder if she will be with or without legs...

With legs.

So if Ariel and Eric will be at Stitch's old spot (if I remember correctly, the little porch-like area near the Adventureland bridge? Someone correct me if I am mistaken please!) then how in the world are they going to contend with a line for a character that historically reaches 45+ minute waits in that small, busy area?

If Ariel and Eric are appearing outside, then their appearances will only be intermittent, like Tiana & Naveen or the Princesses at Epcot.

FigmentJedi

A little off topic, but when they take out the Grotto, I hope they keep that Scuttle figure on one of the roofs there and use it in the new Mermaid area.

BrerFrog

Well, thats certainly a mixed bag there. Ariel and Prince Eric don't make sense, Chip and Dale are kinda weird, Stitch is good, Goofy is out of place, Snow White is good, and Pooh is okay I suppose but not really.

Of course, I don't bother to even meet the characters when I'm in the parks so why do I care? :lol:

It is not like Goofy fit perfectly beside Splash Mountain. :shrug:

need2go2wdw

With legs.

If Ariel and Eric are appearing outside, then their appearances will only be intermittent, like Tiana & Naveen or the Princesses at Epcot.
That makes sense, but with the popularity of Ariel's Grotto now, i still think oodles of people will be trying to get in line when they are there. I realize cast members will cut them off at some point, but I wonder just how long they will let the line get. Ariel's a very popular meet n greet!

Azerin

That makes sense, but with the popularity of Ariel's Grotto now, i still think oodles of people will be trying to get in line when they are there. I realize cast members will cut them off at some point, but I wonder just how long they will let the line get. Ariel's a very popular meet n greet!

Yeah, I would think the existing queue would be way too short to handle the Ariel line... even if they cut it off. Not to mention adding Prince Eric (and being in a more central location) will probably only add to the demand... we we were there for Christmas there was a "pre-line" for Tiana and Naveen that would form to get in line for the next set once the current one closed.

Avenger117

Aw man, I'm bummed I missed this. Tomorrowland is awesome and I love Chip and Dale. I wonder if they will have them in themed costumes or anything.

EnchantedRose

This is great news! I'll be there May 9th! That will be our first full park day at MK:D! BTW...:sohappy:Most excited to meet Prince Eric & Ariel:sohappy:! =D:D

MKCP 1985

Goofy is appropriate in any land, but it would be appreciated if he appears in pirate gear at Caribbean Plaza. That would be akin to him wearing the cowboy gear we've seen him wear in Frontierland.

I like the Goof. :king:

Snow White near the wishing well is great, and my niece who just returned would have loved seeing Ariel and her prince Eric together, and I am sure she wouldn't have minded seeing them in Adventureland one bit. :lol:

Azerin

Correct! Dug and Carl will be heading to Animal Kingdom in May. It's looks like Russell is not going to meeting guests after the move from from DHS to AK.

That is great that they will still be around but wish Russell was going too :\

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom