Magic Kingdom character changes

drew81

Original Poster
Starting May 9th-

-Ariel and Prince Eric will be at the Adventureland Veranda taking Lilo and Stitch's position.
-Chip 'n Dale will be moving to Tomorrowland.
-Stitch will be back in Tomorrowland.
-Goofy will be moving to Pirates of the Caribbean-Donald will be staying in Frontierland.
-Snow White will be appearing near the wishing well.
-Winnie the Pooh characters will be moving to Town Square.

muteki

Starting May 9th-

-Ariel and Prince Eric will be at the Adventureland Veranda taking Lilo and Stitch's position.
-Goofy will be moving to Pirates of the Caribbean-Donald will be staying in Frontierland.

So I am guessing this is due to Ariel's Grotto closing due to FLE? Wonder if she will be with or without legs...

DisneyNut2007

Starting May 9th-

Also...

-Wendy will be going back to making regular appearances with Peter Pan in Fantasyland.
-Mary Poppins & Bert will be returning to Fantasyland.

I also heard a rumor that Clarabelle & Horace might be added to the updated Frontierland Hoedown. Is that true, Drew?

And why hasn't Brer Fox appeared in the new Hoedown yet?

DizneyPryncess

Aww, I will just miss these changes - I would have liked to see Prince Eric. That's one picture I don't have yet. Snow White near the wishing well is off to me, since it's Cinderella's wishing well - but that's just me nit picking, lol. I do hope that Princess Tiana is still out & about when I'm there. And I am always wishful thinking that Kronk will bust out of nowhere....

I love Stitch - no bashing from me. :)

Thanks for posting the updates drew81!

plaz10

Aw man, just after I leave.. wouldn't mind seein' me some Prince Eric ;)

Me neither! ow ow! :animwink: Hopefully I get the chance while I'm there at the end of May

I really wish there was some villain news in there. I'm dying to meet some villains and the best I ever get is Captain Hook. I can only hope that maybe they will lurk around the new FLE. But I know these wishes are hopeless.

And yes, I personally won't be standing in line to see Stitch, but I hope everyone else is to make my space mountain lines shorter! So bring on the Stitch!

champdisney

Me neither! ow ow! :animwink: Hopefully I get the chance while I'm there at the end of May

I really wish there was some villain news in there. I'm dying to meet some villains and the best I ever get is Captain Hook. I can only hope that maybe they will lurk around the new FLE. But I know these wishes are hopeless.

Agreed.

You'll never be disappointed with Hook and Smee as they are always out there but I want to see more villains such as Jafar in Adventureland or Cruella in Town Square or something!

hpyhnt 1000

Well, thats certainly a mixed bag there. Ariel and Prince Eric don't make sense, Chip and Dale are kinda weird, Stitch is good, Goofy is out of place, Snow White is good, and Pooh is okay I suppose but not really.

Of course, I don't bother to even meet the characters when I'm in the parks so why do I care? :lol:

Azerin

My guess is Chip and Dale will be in their space outfits that they used for some of the party dance parties... they were actually out in tomorrowland in these outfits during Christmas... if you don't know what they look like you can see them in the third row of Chips' wardrobe here: Chip at Disney Character Central labeled Tomorrowland.

That is great that Prince Eric will be out regularly.

I wonder if Goofy will be in a pirate outfit... I know they have one for him as he wore it during the Pirate and Princess parties.

I had also heard Wendy would be rejoining Peter Pan in Fantasyland.

Dizmentia

Well, thats certainly a mixed bag there. Ariel and Prince Eric don't make sense, Chip and Dale are kinda weird, Stitch is good, Goofy is out of place, Snow White is good, and Pooh is okay I suppose but not really.

Of course, I don't bother to even meet the characters when I'm in the parks so why do I care? :lol:

Back in 1990, I got my picture taken with Brer Fox outside of Pirates of the Caribbean in Florida (with the green parrot in the background). Splash Mountain had not yet started construction then, so I guess he could go anywhere he wanted.

I think it is kind of amusing putting the characters in random places.

need2go2wdw

Wow, I had no idea Ariel's Grotto was going bye-bye that soon. We are going to be there May 15-21 and this was going to be the first trip I was actually going to stand in that God-awful long line to let my DD meet Ariel at the Grotto...that sucks! I really wanted to see the Grotto before it was gone :cry:...

So if Ariel and Eric will be at Stitch's old spot (if I remember correctly, the little porch-like area near the Adventureland bridge? Someone correct me if I am mistaken please!) then how in the world are they going to contend with a line for a character that historically reaches 45+ minute waits in that small, busy area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom