Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

DisneySam

It was ok. I picked up my brothers car from Mass. so it was mostly spent on the road. It was a long trip, especially by myself. :eek:
But I made it back home with a 'new' car. It was worth it I guess; no more car payment anymore! :sohappy:

How was your weekend?

Oh I forgot this weekend was the long road trip. Yes the new car with no payment is totally worth it! My goal this year is to get my car all paid off. :dazzle:We'll see how that goes.

WDWmazprty

Oh I forgot this weekend was the long road trip. Yes the new car with no payment is totally worth it! My goal this year is to get my car all paid off. :dazzle:We'll see how that goes.

It is so much better! You don't realize how much money you free up without that extra payment every month. Anyway, now we can concentrate on other things that need to be done, the house, bills, our next trip to WDW. :sohappy:

DisneySam

It is so much better! You don't realize how much money you free up without that extra payment every month. Anyway, now we can concentrate on other things that need to be done, the house, bills, our next trip to WDW. :sohappy:

It's true. I love my car I have now but miss not having a car payment with my old car.

mpoppins76

I LOVE it! It's pretty plain just a waist-length black trench. I am going to have my mom change out the buttons, they are wood tone, to black ones. I needed a spring jacket to wear when it's still chilly but not freezing.
Oh that's a great idea about the buttons! I guess I'm going to need to shop for a new spring jacket soon too. Since I won't be able to squeeze into any of the ones I have :rolleyes:
Which is when? :)

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw it in your siggy. Boink! :rolleyes:

WDWmazprty

Which is when? :)

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw it in your siggy. Boink! :rolleyes:[/quote]

:p Yeah, we really need this vacation. Only 208 more days! But who's counting? :D

DisneySam

Uuuuugh, we were supposed to go around that time too w/ my family. Now we're going next year instead. When's your birthday??? DH's is the 27th :)

It's the 25th. :king:

I am sloooooowly talking my parents into a "Griswold Family Vacation" next winter(ish) to WDW. We would rent a house (because of the dog) and I think it would be soooo much fun. But it's getting all the other parties (cough- my brother- cough) on board. :rolleyes:

PotteryGal

:wave:

Watched a little bit of Caylee Anthony's memorial....everyone hug the children in your lives today....tell them you love them...remember every second of our lives is precious. ((((HUGS)))) for all of you. :kiss::kiss:

Fantasmic!329

I don't think she will. I think they're just trying to make us think she does.
That show is notorious for making the promos look TOTALLY different than what actually happens. :lol:
:wave:

Watched a little bit of Caylee Anthony's memorial....everyone hug the children in your lives today....tell them you love them...remember every second of our lives is precious. ((((HUGS)))) for all of you. :kiss::kiss:
Such a tragedy. :(
((HUGS)) to you, too. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom