Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

mpoppins76

I understand and would feel the exact same way as you if I were in your shoes. I'd want to know and know now. :lol: Plus, I'd want to know about the nursery too. Although, I think there's the possiblity that when I have a kid, I might do the Pooh thing...there's a lot of green with that and my walls are already green in that bedroom.
Yeah I suppose that's a good idea. I'd rather not go neutral, though. Although it doesn't matter anyway cuz we will finding out one way or another. :lol:
Busy... can't stay. :(

I still need pics :lookaroun :kiss:
:lol: I know. I haven't had my lunch yet today since I work the full day.

nibblesandbits

Yeah I suppose that's a good idea. I'd rather not go neutral, though. Although it doesn't matter anyway cuz we will finding out one way or another. :lol:

:lol: I know. I haven't had my lunch yet today since I work the full day.
Yeah...I'm sorta with you about the gendner nutral thing, but the greens would be nice...altough if it were a girl, I'd probably do pinks. Maybe leave it green if it were a boy.

DisneyBunny

I'm not really here...

We went gender neutral even though we found out what she was... I just liked Suns and Moons and Stars, and it worked for us.

mpoppins76

Back from lunch. I am hoping taking it so late in the day will make the rest of the afternoon go by fast. :dazzle:
That's what I'm doing today too. I ate real quick at my normal lunchtime but will take the bulk of my break here in a few minutes. One good thing about working these long 12 hour shifts is that I get to order a work-paid lunch. :slurp:

DisneySam

That's what I'm doing today too. I ate real quick at my normal lunchtime but will take the bulk of my break here in a few minutes. One good thing about working these long 12 hour shifts is that I get to order a work-paid lunch. :slurp:

That's nice. My supervisor called me today and said I could leave on Friday at 5 instead of 6! So that's one less day I have to work 10 hours. Although if it's quiet like it has been today I am NOT complaining.

Hi Jon and Sammie!
Hey Nibbs, welcome back! :wave: How was WDW?

nibblesandbits

That's nice. My supervisor called me today and said I could leave on Friday at 5 instead of 6! So that's one less day I have to work 10 hours. Although if it's quiet like it has been today I am NOT complaining.

Hey Nibbs, welcome back! :wave: How was WDW?
It was wonderful. I had an absolutely amazing time. Very relaxing. We didn't try to cram everything in all at once. It was just so nice.

nibblesandbits

That's awesome!!!!! I'm glad you all had a good time and that it was relaxing. Did your podcasts you saved get you through the drive?
:lol:

Yes, they really did.

I have one podcast left...That was it. They really did a lot to get me through. Especially on the drive down when it was late and I needed to stay awake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom