Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

nibblesandbits

It was wonderful. We had a great time...even though it was cold down there for two of the nights we were there. The first night we just went to Epcot anyway and the second night, we left the parks and went to the Wilderness Lodge where we found the fireplace on the 4th floor which was so nice and cozy...so much so, we fell asleep. :lol:

The rest of the time, we just enjoyed the parks and getting to be with each other.

The drive down and back wasn't so bad either. In all, it was a great trip.

mpoppins76

It was wonderful. We had a great time...even though it was cold down there for two of the nights we were there. The first night we just went to Epcot anyway and the second night, we left the parks and went to the Wilderness Lodge where we found the fireplace on the 4th floor which was so nice and cozy...so much so, we fell asleep. :lol:

The rest of the time, we just enjoyed the parks and getting to be with each other.

The drive down and back wasn't so bad either. In all, it was a great trip.
Oooo sounds nice!!! Glad you survived the drive :lol:

nibblesandbits

Oooo sounds nice!!! Glad you survived the drive :lol:
Yeah...I was really worried about it.

But on the way down, we drove straight through. I did the first 6 hours, WHF did 8 and I did the last 2. I tried to sleep in the car though...apparently, I don't do that very well. I got like 4 hours of sleep that night. That stunk. I was very sleepy the next day.

On the way back, we split the drive...8 hours from Daytona to Atlanta and then 8 hours from Atlanta to St. Louis. That was a nice break up. It's a long drive through Florida and Georgia though!

mpoppins76

Yeah...I was really worried about it.

But on the way down, we drove straight through. I did the first 6 hours, WHF did 8 and I did the last 2. I tried to sleep in the car though...apparently, I don't do that very well. I got like 4 hours of sleep that night. That stunk. I was very sleepy the next day.

On the way back, we split the drive...8 hours from Daytona to Atlanta and then 8 hours from Atlanta to St. Louis. That was a nice break up. It's a long drive through Florida and Georgia though!
I can't sleep in the car either. Much better to split it up between 2 days.

nibblesandbits

Very frustrating. I'm so anxious to start looking at nursery stuff. And I just plain WANNA KNOW! :cry: :lookaroun :eek:

Hey Bun!
I understand and would feel the exact same way as you if I were in your shoes. I'd want to know and know now. :lol: Plus, I'd want to know about the nursery too. Although, I think there's the possiblity that when I have a kid, I might do the Pooh thing...there's a lot of green with that and my walls are already green in that bedroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom