Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

joanna71985

:brick: We are still in the purple. We have a very modest baby. It wouldn't uncross its legs. :rolleyes: Luckily we have another shot in 2 weeks. If it doesn't spread 'em then, it's grounded. :)

Awww! I also bet it's a girl. :lol:

That's what I told DH. Either that or we have a boy who crosses his legs. :lookaroun :shrug:
It did wave to us a couple times and did a couple of nose-dives which was pretty cool. :lol:

That's awsome!

Nicole220

I need a hug.
And a cure for whatever disease I have.
I've had so many problems lately...I'm pathetic.
Oh, and my sig is easier said than done.

PotteryGal

Hello Jen. :wave:

Not too shabby, you?

Hey Jenny :wave:

Hello girls! Baby's being modest, eh? Abby did that - I called her our little Buddha baby, her belly was so round in the pics. :lol:

Maybe not knowing will help you prepare for the patience of parenthood. :shrug:

We are doing well here....Joel's school had a fire inspection today. I went to high school with the fire captain. :lookaroun

mpoppins76

Hello girls! Baby's being modest, eh? Abby did that - I called her our little Buddha baby, her belly was so round in the pics. :lol:

Maybe not knowing will help you prepare for the patience of parenthood. :shrug:

We are doing well here....Joel's school had a fire inspection today. I went to high school with the fire captain. :lookaroun
I think it was just being obnoxious. The tech was trying to get a good shot of the eyes/nose for measurements and it kept covering them w/ its hands. Then she just about got a good shot of the spine and it took a huge nosedive. :rolleyes: :lol:

Ooo fire inspection. Did they do drills and everything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom