Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

PotteryGal

I think it was just being obnoxious. The tech was trying to get a good shot of the eyes/nose for measurements and it kept covering them w/ its hands. Then she just about got a good shot of the spine and it took a huge nosedive. :rolleyes: :lol:

Ooo fire inspection. Did they do drills and everything?

:lol: Definitely acting like Chip. Or Dale. :D

They didnt have a drill while I was there, he was just walking around checking every room, exits to the building stuff like that. We talked for a few moments...his daughter and Abby are the same age. :)

mpoppins76

They didnt have a drill while I was there, he was just walking around checking every room, exits to the building stuff like that. We talked for a few moments...his daughter and Abby are the same age. :)
That's neat. Were you friends in hs?

PotteryGal

That's neat. Were you friends in hs?

Yep - he and I worked through calculus homework in study hall all the time. :) He's a nice guy - has three beautiful little girls. I talked to his wife at our reunion this summer, she's very nice also. He also is an EMT and works on the county's dive team. Which unfortunately was needed last year. :( However, I am so thankful there are people like him, willing to do those kinds of jobs.

joanna71985

I need a hug.
And a cure for whatever disease I have.
I've had so many problems lately...I'm pathetic.
Oh, and my sig is easier said than done.

*HUGS* Nicole.

I think it was just being obnoxious. The tech was trying to get a good shot of the eyes/nose for measurements and it kept covering them w/ its hands. Then she just about got a good shot of the spine and it took a huge nosedive. :rolleyes: :lol:

Silly baby. :lol:

Ooo, definitely Dale.

Looks like your baby and my baby will be good friends! They are both stubborn already! :rolleyes:I have another chance at 3pm to see if this little one wants to cooperate.

mpoppins76

Looks like your baby and my baby will be good friends! They are both stubborn already! :rolleyes:I have another chance at 3pm to see if this little one wants to cooperate.
Good luck! Try drinking a little OJ about 20 minutes before you go in. I was given this little tidbit of advice after mine yesterday :rolleyes:

DisneySam

Not too bad. Got a long work day today but good otherwise. Supposed to be warmish for the next couple of days :sohappy:

You? Hey I didn't ask, how was the dueling pianos over the weekend?

Its rainy here for the next few days but its warm so I'll take it! I have a long work week this week too 8-6 for the rest of the week. BUT everyone will be gone tomorrow-Friday so it will just be me!

The dueling piano bar was fun. The piano part was not the greatest but we had a great time. The only bad thing is it's still fairly new so even as big of a place it was it was PACKED! And I saw a LOT of people I know and hadn't seen in forever it was crazy. But--I got to wear jeans (and my new cute black trench jacket) so I was super happy about that!

Hey Steph, Hey Samie!

Hey Jon! How was your weekend?

mpoppins76

Its rainy here for the next few days but its warm so I'll take it! I have a long work week this week too 8-6 for the rest of the week. BUT everyone will be gone tomorrow-Friday so it will just be me!

The dueling piano bar was fun. The piano part was not the greatest but we had a great time. The only bad thing is it's still fairly new so even as big of a place it was it was PACKED! And I saw a LOT of people I know and hadn't seen in forever it was crazy. But--I got to wear jeans (and my new cute black trench jacket) so I was super happy about that!

Hey Jon! How was your weekend?
:sohappy: for a cute, new coat!!! :king:

WDWmazprty

Hey Jon! How was your weekend?[/quote]

It was ok. I picked up my brothers car from Mass. so it was mostly spent on the road. It was a long trip, especially by myself. :eek:
But I made it back home with a 'new' car. It was worth it I guess; no more car payment anymore! :sohappy:

How was your weekend?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom