Lost Season 4 -- Oceanic 6 -- or was that 7?

k.hunter30

Lindelof and Cuse had an interview with TV Guide this week too. Some interesting things -

Before the end of the year we will know who's in the coffin.

We're not officially saying if Aaron is one of the 6. Ben also could've assumed the identity of one of the survivors who had no surviving family. Who the actual 6 are is very much in play through the end of the March 13 episode. We'll confirm or deny after that.

Cuse says there are some growth isssues when you go on or off the island. "But I can't say more about that."

Questions about Michael (did he reach the mainland, go home, come back to rescue us) form the basis for the March 20 episode.
Thanks for that! Great info! :sohappy: Can't wait till Thursday.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
If it's not Michael, do you think it is a character we haven't met yet or someone we have met other than Michael?
Maybe the spy is Walt, he did show up in last season's finale and gave Locke instructions, at that time he seemed to know what was going on.
Maybe it's just hope. I just don't see where he would still have ties. Unless he is treated worse by the freighter people then the others. Maybe so.

davidpw97

The Lost video game came out last week. Anyone played it yet?

Entertainment Weekly gave it a C, haven't heard any other reviews yet.

davidpw97

I'm still thinking through this. I've been reading someone else's thoughts (Terese Odell - LOVE her Lost blog) and I agree with them. I don't think Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6. He could be but I don't think so. He wasn't on the passenger manifest so he wouldn't necessarily be called one of the Oceanic 6."

I read an interesting theory over on Television without pity that someone had heard on another board about who the Oceanic 6 are and why. I think it sounds good. Highlight the blank area if you want to know

*SPOILERS POSSIBLE*

At the end of season 2, 7 people went across the island to try to rescue Walt. Jack, Kate, Hurley, Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Sawyer. While they were on the other side of the island, Desmond blew up the hatch and everyone on that side of the island was exposed to radiation. From last weeks episode we know that people exposed to radiation have strange side effects when they try to leave the island and eventually end up dead which would explain why Desmond had problems and Sayid did not. Those 7 could leave safely because they weren't exposed. Sawyer said a couple weeks ago that he does not want to go so he stays behind. Aaron was conceived off the island and was not yet born when the hatch exploded and was not effected by the radiation which is why he was allowed to go with Kate. That makes the 6, Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid whom we already know about and then Jin and Sun, plus Aaron though he is not officially one of the 6.

END SPOILER

thoughts?

Captain Hank

I'm pretty sure Aaron was alive and on the beach when the hatch exploded. I recall a shot of Claire trying to cover his ears during the explosion.

yodathefrog

The Lost video game came out last week. Anyone played it yet?

Entertainment Weekly gave it a C, haven't heard any other reviews yet.

Hey there...just found this thread on here. I'm a HUGE lost fan.

I bought the game last Wednesday, got sick on Friday, and beat it on Saturday. It was a very short, mildly challenging game. The graphics were awesome...and it was great to be playing a Lost video game. Pretty much everything you see in any review on the net, just about nails it...if you love Lost, you'll like the game.

dandaman

I have the game sitting here unopened by the computer... I haven't had a damn second to install it, let alone play. :lol:

k.hunter30

How does the game end? I wonder if that would shed any light on how the show progresses...
(Since it's a spoiler, you could PM me or put it in invisible font.)

yodathefrog

The game centers around a new character created for the game...Elliot Maslow. The ending does have a cliffhanger ending, which did remind me of what is happening on the show as recent as last week. However, the producers (Lindelof & Cuse) have said that the video game is not in the show's canon.

dandaman

^

Elliot Maslow anagram = Males Will Too.

Thus leading me to believe that maybe the males will die during their on-island pregnancy as well. :lookaroun

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Well, I didn't like this one.

-Juliet and Kate as suckers for a smack in the back of the head from Charlotte.

-Ben trying to kill everybody, but not realizing the fact that he wasn't dead.

-How did Ben get a warning out?

-Did Goodwin really need to be married? What was the point? Couldn't Ben just be jealous in general?

-Are Charlotte and Daniel playing everybody and set up the thing to be pretending the whole time and to end at 2 seconds on purpose?

davidpw97

I agree, there wasn't really anything else about Juliet that I was dying to know and tonight didn't really show us much. Ben being in love with Juilet doesn't seem to have much to do with the bigger picture and we know Jack gets off the island so it's not like they were foreshadowing some big showdown to come between Jack and Ben in which Jack might get hurt. The only important thing in this episode was Ben showing Locke the video tape of Mr. Widmore. I hate when the characters are separated from each other because each show only focuses on a few at a time and tonight was focused on the characters I care least about at the moment. Next week looks good though.

Pongo

The end of this one was lame:

[Ben walks by Sawyer and Hurley with some clothes]

[Sawyer freaks out because Ben's not a prisoner]

[Ben says some witty comment]

[End chord]

What? Some cliffhanger :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom