List of former and current CP/PI CMs

Mikelo

If you were planning on applying for this fall recruiting season for PIs your deadline to apply is TODAY. (they are for Jan-June internships)

I meant that I'm planning to apply for the positions that are during Fall of 2009 (June-Jan). So I'll be going through the application in spring, correct? Sorry for the confusion!

vwayfan123

fall 07 epcot custodial right here, also currently seasonal. i had so much fun, and miss it so badly. Sometimes when i was on my cp i would absolutley hate going into work, and just want to go home. now when im home and going into my job, i cant believe i ever thought that. I wish i was going to work at epcot today rather than my crappy job. lol

oh and living at vista way was 3/4 the reason i loved my cp so much ;-)

joanna71985

fall 07 epcot custodial right here, also currently seasonal. i had so much fun, and miss it so badly. Sometimes when i was on my cp i would absolutley hate going into work, and just want to go home. now when im home and going into my job, i cant believe i ever thought that. I wish i was going to work at epcot today rather than my crappy job. lol

oh and living at vista way was 3/4 the reason i loved my cp so much ;-)

When did you start? I was in Epcot WS custodial May-Aug 2007.

totaljen

CP Memories

Fall '99 - Alien Encounter, Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe ...you get the picture :D
Also did some PAC at the Hub and Main Street...anyone see my rain-drop impression?!...those were good times!

packwingfn

Fall 07 World Showcase Custodial CP - Currently Seasonal. I've already been down there twice to work seasonally in the past 10 months lol

All the Custodials CPs from Epcot are here posting it seems lol

SirGoofy

Spring 2008. Epcot, Future World East, Spaceship Earth. Transferred to Magic Kingdom, Adventureland/Liberty Square, Jungle Cruise.

I'm currently seasonal and have already been back twice to work.:D

And have 2 more trips in the next 5 months. :D

JenJas87

Spring 08- Wilderness Lodge Merchandise!
I miss it so much. :cry: planning to move back after i graduate and do another CP hopefully in entertainment. then i might apply for a PI. Maybe i will see you all in fall 09!

toetheline29

I haven't done the CP (yet!), but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for sharing about your time on the CP, and especially those of you who talked about how amazing it was or how much you miss it. As someone considering the CP, it's really helpful to hear other peoples' thoughts looking back on the program.

Fall 2008 - Vacation Planner @ Epcot! Had a blast! Miss it so much.

I'm graduating in December and hope to get a PI for January.*fingers crossed*

elisatonks

ICP Oct 07 - Apr 08 QSR/ Attractions

ABC Commissary
DHS ODF/ Fantasmic Foods
Fant! Ops
PAC - DSMC
PAC - Opening Team BBP!!!
HSM
Beauty and the Beast Ops
DHS Supergreeter

American Idol Press Announcement PAC

While F! in rehab Jan 08-
DHS EMH Wristbands
Rock N Roller Coaster.

Will be back with mouse as soon as they start rehiring (prob p/t as training to be a teacher here in FL!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom