List of former and current CP/PI CMs

khelinski

Not much. In fact, one of the managers is now a manager at DHS (Playhouse, Voyage, Narnia, and One Man's Dream). I keep running into him.

DHS?!?! Hmmm...

El Hollywood Studios will always be MGM in my heart. But hey - people still consider Magic Kingdom WALT DISNEY WORLD, and EPCOT/EPCOT CENTER.

Journey_On

I did the Fall 2007 CP in Entertainment and am now seasonal. It is the neatest job I have ever had. I really enjoy working as a cast member!

Mikelo

Fall 2005 Merchandise in Toontown in MK! Best times of my life.

Sales and Event Internship PI starting in June- EXTREMELY excited!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Hello! Congratulations, and I hope your PI is going swell! I was just wondering what kind of previous experience you had going into the interview, and what the process was like. I want to apply for the event related PI's this coming fall, and I want to be prepared!

TiggersPooh

If you were planning on applying for this fall recruiting season for PIs your deadline to apply is TODAY. (they are for Jan-June internships)

Tinkrbell

I work in costuming at Fant, but sometimes in the Epcot character room till January. Im gonna try to extend, I dont know if I'd stay in costuming cuz Fant is going down to 2 nights a week & work somewhere else or if I'd try to switch roles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom