Latest Info on Midway Mania!

Pongo

hypercatmatt04 said:
"Another" often refers to "more than one".

I realized that, but the tone that I thought you meant it seemed like two Toy Story attractions was overkill.

If I was mistaken, then sorry.

mickeysgal

socalkdg said:
Why not move COP back to Disneyland. Innoventions is only mildly amusing and removing it wouldn't be any great loss. Nice to see COP back home.

Has Disney ever moved an attraction? Would they move an attraction to another location? I can't see it being a wise investment.

CaptainMichael

mickeysgal said:
Has Disney ever moved an attraction? Would they move an attraction to another location? I can't see it being a wise investment.
Carousel of Progress moved from the World's Fair to Disneyland, and then moved from Disneyland to WDW.:wave:

Connor002

mickeysgal said:
CoP has already been moved...
Three, if my math is correct.
World Fair-Disneyland-WDW

Captain Chaos

Hmmm... would Disney move COP again either back to Disneyland or maybe to Epcot?? I wouldn't hold my breath on it, but it could be a possibility.

CaptainMichael

dxer07002 said:
Hmmm... would Disney move COP again either back to Disneyland or maybe to Epcot?? I wouldn't hold my breath on it, but it could be a possibility.
I see something from the attraction existing in some capacity, somewhere. I don't think they'd junk it completely.

Me, I hope they move it somewhere nice.

Captain Chaos

STR8FAN2005 said:
I see something from the attraction existing in some capacity, somewhere. I don't think they'd junk it completely.

They can put CoP in my backyard.. I wouldn't mind taking a ride on CoP every day...

dxwwf3

STR8FAN2005 said:

I hope you are right. I would love to see the CoP placed somewhere else at WDW if that's what it would take to keep the attraction and add a great attraction that Tomorrowland so DESPERATELY needs.

TinkerBelle8878

I would love a CoP/Horizons hybrid. Continue the storyline to show the 'future'. I don't know if its at all possible but there would probably be alot of happy people if it could be done and wouldn't it sorta fit into Tomorrowland in a Jetsonesque sort of way?

Rotel1026

Connor002 said:
CoP has already been moved...
Three, if my math is correct.
World Fair-Disneyland-WDW

Wouldn't that count as having been moved twice? Moved the first time from World's Fair to Disneyland and the second time from DL to WDW?

Connor002

Rotel1026 said:
Wouldn't that count as having been moved twice? Moved the first time from World's Fair to Disneyland and the second time from DL to WDW?

I guess I was accounting the assembly and shipping to the Fair as a move.
Sorry.
:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

JRawkSteady said:
Sounds interesting, however, I'm getting sick of all the Pixar attractions. Whatever happened to classic Disney?

Why?
Pixar is Disney now and has given us some great movies....

Years from now, people will consider Pixar as classic disney an complain about whatever else is new.

I just dont understand all the fuss, everytime they change an attraction or get something new...Can someone please explain that to me..so that maybe I can understand?

Thanks...:wave:

wannab@dis

maggiegrace1 said:
I just dont understand all the fuss, everytime they change an attraction or get something new...

Simply put... Selfishness.

Just wait until that little darling in your avatar is 18 to 36 months old. It's the "ME" stage and they do not understand that everything in their world is not centered on them. It's a perfectly natural condition of growing up. Some, however, fail to leave that stage.

maggiegrace1

wannab@dis said:
Simply put... Selfishness.

Just wait until that little darling in your avatar is 18 to 36 months old. It's the "ME" stage and they do not understand that everything in their world is not centered on them. It's a perfectly natural condition of growing up. Some, however, fail to leave that stage.

:lol: Well that is fine ..when she is 18 -36 months..but I will make sure she leaves that selfish stage...:) ..

I just think it is truly ridiculous(sp)!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom